MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 485

[Deleted]
Hey guys,  Ive come up empty handed after searching the correct way to write my code so that it places pending orders a certain pip distance above the previous bars H n L.  Ive seen similar questions but they weren't resolved and i can't find any documentation in the book about this specifically. I...
On my Pc W7 pro this code runs without problem. On a VPS W2008R2 it causes a "zero divide". Even broker, account different. How would it be possible that "iClose (pair [i], FastUnit, FastNumb-1" return zero? #property copyright "Copyright 2015, JLF"#property link      "https://www.rototo...
does it matter if i use High[0] or iHigh(NULL,0, 0) in EA ? why iHigh is widely-used way?
How i can stop Duplicate Transactions in EA  Please help me  bool OrderIsActive(int ordertype) {   for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) {         OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);         if (OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber && Symbol()==OrderSymbol() && OrderType()==ordertype)...
I've created an EA that works very well in backtesting.  However, I have a different program that I use altogether which I use to signal GREEN/RED.  Green is when I consider the market conditions favourable to go long stocks.  Red is when I go to cash. I would like to incorporate the two systems...
Hi all, I have been trading for a while but programming is still very new to me. I have created an excel sheet with mt4's dde sample. I now want to display the excel sheet that i have created on my website, but i need the live updates to run as well. Any suggestions how to do this?
I have created a EA that sends tick data to a custom calculation module in my server and receives the calculation's result. I want to plot this result into the graph from this same EA. How should I approach it? All charting and plotting examples point me to write an indicator but it is not...
hi friends i have a problem im using MetaQuotes demo account and i dont how add oil and some of stocks i need ur help 
Hello to everyone, I have a small problem using this code: //--------NewBar------------bool NewBar()  {   static datetime lastbar;   datetime curbar=Time[0];   if(lastbar!=curbar)     {      lastbar=curbar;      return (true);     }   else{return(false);}}//--------NewBar------------ that helps me...
  Is the File Name Wrong?  (15   1 2)
When open a file, get the error "5002". Use "Print()" the file name,  got "C:\Users\900077605\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\3222703EF955C10T7523LJHO8922D2\Info.csv" Could you please help tell what is the name problem? Thanks! 
Hello, I'm writing an EA and i have a problem here: This is my Send Order: OrderSend(Tien,ÓP_SELL,Lots[y],NormalizeDouble(GiaS[y],Sothapphan),3,z,NormalizeDouble(GiaTPS[y],Sothapphan),NULL,0,0,clrNONE); And this is my SellStop Order OrderSend(Tien,OP_SELLSTOP,LotSs,NormalizeDouble(GiaSs,Sothapphan)...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                     SwingMan HiLo Activator2.mq4 | //|                                                         SwingMan | //|                                               soc607@t-online.de |...
This little script: void OnStart()  {//---   int waitMinutes = 60,       waitSec     = waitMinutes*60,       waitMSec    = waitSec*1000;   while ( Minute() < 48 ) { Sleep(30000);    Comment("Starting Eieruhr.. ",TimeToString(TimeCurrent(),TIME_SECONDS),"  m: ",(string)Minute()," => "...
Does anyone know how mt4 calculates CHART_PRICE_MAX and CHART_PRICE_MIN ?
Hello friends, I want to create a login form in an EA, what is the right form to do that? Thanks for your help
Hi friends, I am doing an EA for my personal use and I don't know why when I put an order instantly this order is quit.... I am using a demo account. Code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Script program start function                                    |...
Hello I try to have many ordersend at same time with same price but when use for or while loops it's not work properly ! and without loop when i use ordersend function on ontick set order with every thick with different price like photo How can i do it ? And other problem How can i break EA after...
Hello guys, I made a square with a white background with the following code // functionint CreateBackground (string backName, string text, int Bfontsize, int LabelCorner, int xB, int yB){           if(ObjectFind(backName) == -1){         ObjectCreate(backName, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0, 0,...
  All USD pairs  (35   1 2 3 4)
Display major currencies average movement in one chart. Excellent to plot with dollar index and compare correlations and/or strenght. Russian language but options are very simple. However, a traslation would be great. The picture do not show the name of each currency but there are in the chart
Hi, Please help to solve problem while "webrequest=200 Too many requests" This function is too complicated for me. I only can code bots. I can't figure out what's wrong. It was working for years before. Not anymore : ( string GrabWeb(){   string cookie=NULL,headers;   char post[],result[];   int...
Or is it just Wine? Seems to me the time in the Experts Tab is ahead by about 60 seconds compared to the Account History. This makes fixing EA errors harder than it should be.. Any fixes for this? So far just ignoring the time warp .
   string FileName = "c://report.txt";   int handle = FileOpen(FileName, FILE_TXT|FILE_READ);   if(handle!=INVALID_HANDLE){      string MyString = FileReadString(handle);      FileClose(handle);   } Can anyone spot why this code does not work, I get an invalid handle, the file does exist. Steve
Hey Guys, I wrote this Indicator showing Support and Resistance Lines in the 15min which works perfectly fine. I also want to see these lines in the 5min TF. But when I switch to the M5 TF other lines appear which are not supposed to be there.. Can someone help me out, please? extern int
Hi, I have a couple issues/questions with my indicator, also feel free to add any tips. I'm not a programmer by profession and new to mql4. - the main issue is that none of these are showing at all, I put these in the function OnCalculate as they have to move dynamically:     ObjectCreate("top 0.7...
Hi friends, Is there any way you could suggest to get the datetime of the upcoming candle that are going to be formed later? for example on the daily timeframe (D1) I want to find the datetime of the candle that is going to be formed 20 candles since now - 20 working days later -  Is there any...
  File path  (1)
Hi,  Easy one for you guys I am sure, can you give the file path to write a txt file, I have tried loads and I'm just not getting it :-( Steve
I would like to use Mt4 910 version. However, when I open the MT4, it cannot connect to the server and said my MT4 is "old version". How can I fix this problem?
Overnight, Microsoft updated my Windows 10 to "June 13, 2017—KB4022725 (OS Build 15063.413 and 15063.414)". This morning, my stored Accounts information has disappeared from my mt4 client terminals. I work with 3 mt4 instances, over a dozen accounts, live and demo, and several brokers. Usually I...
Hi friends I gathered the following EA from other codes. But he is not trading. What could be the reason. Can you help me. Thank you extern int stoploss     = 150;extern int takeprofit   = 500;extern int slippage     = 10;extern int Magic = 4166;extern double Lot = 0.01;void OnTick(){   for (int...
It is pretty easy to get the current spread on a pair, and it looks something like this in my code. string infotext2222  = " Current Spread: "+DoubleToStr((Ask - Bid)/pips,1); However, I also want to display the spread that I "paid" or that existed on my last trade. So say I took a trade at 11:00...