MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 483

Hi, I'm have a good indicator that gives-me great signals with arrows that indicates the moment to make mu operations. I'm making an EA that need to get the moment of the arrow, and the direction of the arrow, to analyse it with other metrics... There are a way to do this?
  Close[]  (2)
While a candle (or bar) is still open (e.g. minute 00:57 on the H1 timeframe), what is the close price of the current candle? In other words, what value is returned for Close[0] when the current candle has not closed yet? Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I have this code to delete pending orders after Take Profit .. works fine. How can I modify to delete orders after Stop Loss? int LastOrderProfit(int Magic) {  int profit =  0;  datetime dt = 0;    int cnt = HistoryTotal();  for (int i=0; i < cnt; i++) {    if (!OrderSelect(i,...
Is anyone here capable of coding a simple ea using a renko chart generator found here:  <> either omnibar or Basic Renko?  Does anyone know of anyone that might be able to code a EA using these renko chart generators? This ovo omnibar indicator is included in mt4 by default F.Y.I.
How to draw this type of graph in mt4 with montly , daily and weekly graph on one graph as shown in figure. can some1 explain this
I have setup EA on my vps. Let call it as GOLD EA..it run well but when i setup another account with the same broker and same GOLD EA it does not work? Why is this happen? Is it because of Magic Number? I have also change the magic number but still can not. Appreciate your help. Thanks in advance
Hi, I wrote a small algo which use the indicator of KDJ. This could be download from https://www.mql5.com/de/code/9173. My algo in the program is simple as follow: if K crosses over D -> Long if K crosses under D -> Close Long and go Short And vise verse. By backtesting I found some Buy and Sell...
  Ticket numbers  (2)
Hello everyone, I would like to know how ticket numbers created. Are they randomly assigned to orders?
Hello there, After 2 years learning about forex,test some strategies and create new, i deside to automated my strategy.I have knowledge in java and now i buy a book and start learning mql4. Before start coding i want someone to help me answer these questions: 1.Let's say that i use 1 hour chart.Can
I have attached two pending order EA's please help with the following The "News Trading EA" says invalid trade parameters when I apply it to my chats, Please fix that bug, also please add "Time" to put those orders cos I don't see time there, I only "see order expiration time" With...
Hey there, I programmed an EA that is working all in all pretty good. But there is one problem, it only open one short and one long order and then wait until these are closed to open the next orders. But I want this EA to open an order every time my conditions are fulfilled. The broker allows that...
  coding help  (4)
The robot I work on opens multiple deals about the same price, I want to stop repeating trades from the same point. For example, if the price of 1.200 opens only one transaction regardless of its type, and continues until the condition is met again and opens one deal at the new price. Question 2: I...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //                        DO NOT DELETE THIS HEADER //             DELETING THIS HEADER IS COPYRIGHT INFRIGMENT  // //                   Copyright ©2011, ForexEAdvisor.com //                 ForexEAdvisor Strategy Builder version...
for(int i=0; i<Bars-10; i++) { a[i] = 0; b[i] = 0; double Main = iMACD(NULL, 0, FastEMA, SlowEMA, SignalEMA, Price, MODE_MAIN, i); double Sig = iMACD(NULL, 0, FastEMA, SlowEMA, SignalEMA, Price, MODE_SIGNAL,i); a[i] = Main; b[i] = Sig; c[i]=EMPTY_VALUE;...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is it possible to zip/unzip a text file from a mql4 code ? I think we could use kind of zip dll but if someone already did it, it would be great :) Thanks a lot, Manu
Hi Guys, this function should print the average values to the "x" candle and the "x-1" candle but it prints the same value please help me fix it I do not understand where I am going wrong?    for(int i=0; i<limit; i++)      {       //---- ma_shift set to 0 because SetIndexShift called abowe...
I want to know about "for" to buy only when it change from 0 to the number.Ex) 1.072222 If you know about this, or know about ea using related information, Please answering my question..
I am currently struggeling to get text written directly below my drawn arrow. This is my code right now  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                             Indiv1.mq4 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property...
  Help me find a profitable advisor  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hello, can you help me find a profitable Expert Advisor, preferably free, I am a novice algotrader and all the Expert Advisors that I have seen, all pour. I am a beginner algotrader, all the EAs I have come across all leaky.)
  Ichimoku Expert Advisor  (12   1 2)
Hi, I've been trying to create a simple expert advisor based on the Ichimoku Strategy. That is, when the TenkanSen is higher than KijunSen, buy. When the Tenkan Sen is lower than the KijunSen, sell. When TenkanSen = KijunSen, close. But after compiling it, Meta editor says I have 14 warnings. Can...
  Grouping objects  (4)
Good Morning everyone, In MQL4 It is possible to group objects so that when I click on one of them and press del, all of them are deleted like they were a single object? Thanks in advance, Luca
Greetings to All, Can anyone explain what the "40.0%/56.6/141.5" mean of the closed trade??? A pic is included for reference.  Thanks
[Deleted]
  Author's dialogue. Alexander Smirnov.  (435   1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44)
Gentlemen! I am Alexander Smirnov, whose articles in VS are of great interest to you. I am a scientist, but a practitioner-trader in the past. I am very good at TAP. Applied mathematician. After the article was published I got in touch with Djuric. Offered cooperation. However, his arrogance and
I have written a loop within a script to get some symbol spec.s: void OnStart()  {   int nSym = SymbolsTotal(false);   while(--nSym>=0 && !IsStopped() ) {      ResetLastError();       SYM = SymbolName(nSym,false);      sel = SymbolSelect(SYM,true);      Prc = iClose(SYM,PERIOD_MN1,0);      while (...
  IG Index OrderSend  (11   1 2)
Hi All, I have been trying to get OrderSend working without any joy, I am sure this is simple but I cannot figure it out. anyone got a good example of using OrderSend with IG Index on the FTSE100? Steve
Could someone please advise how to close all orders at a total profit in pips
  icustom help  (6)
hi everybody, i need help if someone can do i will be grate, is simple, when i do an indicator icustom like this: double BUY1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"RSI",1,Current); double BUY2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"CUSTOMINDI",1,Current); < IF THIS INDI HAS ALERT, IT COMES A ALARM AND PRINT THE
  Too many orders  (1)
When the arrow comes out, the order is placed in order to place an order with the red line at the beginning of the red line, and the order is placed in more than four units per minute. How do I put the conditions at "If" //BUY Open      if((UpTrend != EMPTY_VALUE) &&(Buy != EMPTY_VALUE )...
Hi, I already know below error would like to say 'Object already exist', and I checked out all of my Label object names, and their names very different. And just I would like to know where that problem come from? (I just inform I use Label Create function for EA's) LabelCreate: failed to create text...