How Can I Make My EA Open Trade on Every Signal?

I've made a very simple EA on ForexAdvisory.com

I have very little to no knowledge of it and couldn't find any information on Google.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Files:
Buy_Trade.mq4  5 kb

rapidace:

I have very little to no knowledge of it and couldn't find any information on Google.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I've figured it has something to do with 

if( TotalOrdersCount

I'm looking for ways to not trade within the same hour.

You can consider Freelance section.  Regards.
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
I would like to convert some MT4 indicators to Mt5 I have seen a converter online but it did not work.   Please let me know if it would be possible to convert these indicators and how difficult it would be. Hi I have a very simple ninja trader trading script needs to be convert to mql4. The current code is error free to run in ninja trader...

rapidace:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

1. You didn't write this code.
  2. There are millions of pages and tutorials about programming. A simple google search using MQL for the search term, returns over 4.5 millions pages.
  3. Documentation: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs
  4. Freelance service: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new
  5. If those options don't work for you, you could contact the website that generated the EA for you. (See item #1)

MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
MQL5 Reference - How to use algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5) is a high-level language designed for developing technical indicators, trading robots and utility applications, which automate financial trading. MQL5 has been developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp. for their trading platform. The language syntax is very close to C++ enabling programmers to develop applications in...
Reason: