MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 296

How long did it take to get the trading account setup and not just the demo
I work on MQL4, Can I move the mouse by my indicator, ea or script? Thank you, guys for all your help
What are the Parameters for the Bollinger band in MT4
Hi, I am making simple Expert Advisor Based on REVERSAL camarilla equation with only FOUR entry criteria, 2 for Buy and 2 for Sell. A. Entry Point for Buy 1. when Ask price crosses above L4 2. when Ask price crosses above L3 B. Entry Point for Sell 3. when Bid price crosses below H4 4
I am reading data from a csv file but not all of the data is being read. The code I am using is below: #property strict #include <stderror.mqh> #include <stdlib.mqh> datetime open_time; string symb; string type; double lots; double price; void ReadTradeData() { int i = 0 ; int
Good mornig, I'm writing an expert advisor that set a counter for the order opened on the current symbol. This is the code. int CountSymbolPositions= 0 ; for ( int trade= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;trade>= 0 ;trade--) { if (! OrderSelect (trade,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue ;
hello, I have a problem in receiving data when beacktesting in MT4. I was trying to run the simple EA: void OnTick () { double low[]; Print ( CopyLow ( _Symbol , PERIOD_M1 , 3000 , 30 ,low)); } When I run it on back test I always get -1 (error), but when I run it at live I get 30 (success)
Hi, does anyone know why Alert(array1[]) is showing values of 0? Even though LineBuffer1 is plotting the line correctly with values. Thanks #property indicator_separate_window //#property indicator_minimum 0 //#property indicator_maximum 1 #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_plots 1
Hi. I've been coding on tradingview now i'm trying to convert a simple code to an EA. the trading view part i'm trying to copy is: //-------------------------------------------------- BuySignal buySignalStage1 = close<lower buySignalStage2 = buySignalStage1[ 1 ] and close>close[ 1 ]
I have an EA which works perfectly in the strategy tester but when i try to attach it to a chart and the happy smiley face is on, the robot does not make a single trade. Can anybody tell me why or how or maybe have a look at my code and see the problem?
hi, please, could you help me ? i wrote a smple EA : if ( open - Ask ) > x then buy at market, stop and target 10 pts. on mt4, target is reached on current candle, and with mt5 target is reached on next candle. On attached file, you can see (history tick snapshot) that target price can be
Hi all, I trust/hope you are safe and well during these unprecedented times? i'm wondering if someone has code for MT4 that(?): 1. Detects a bounce of price action off an EMA or an SMA; showing the candle where price intersects, bounces or comes near the MA Then also code that shows the candle
Ok, I'm going to try going about this a different way. I'm trying to add an alert to a particular moving average indicator that I have come across. I want an alert to pop up when a candle opens on one side of the moving average and closes on the other side of the moving average. I have zero mql4
Hello, I cannot download and install an EA on my computer. When I am on the marketplace and click on "Download" nothing happen ... I am running MT4 on a mac then it is under Wine I use it. My broker is FBS. Do you know how to be able to download EA from the marketplace in these conditions
MT4 has stopped working completely. That annoying "Common error" again. And again. And again. I tried all tricks I know to recover from it but none is working. I decided to reinstall. I went here: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download First, it won't give me the full payload .exe. It gives me an
hi i build EA and want to find best combination of SL and TP. So for that i do optimalisation run in MT4. But after 12/42 runs, system stops/seems to freeze. See screenshots. What can be the problem? Kind regards, Ronald
[Deleted]
Hey all, I am writing an EA that uses the Dialog class to display a nice floating window for the user to interact with. Problem is whenever the time frame is changed the panel bugs out creating artifacts on the chart. When testing the basic dialog code(below) I get a failed to initialize message...
[Deleted]
I have noticed that my broker sends mail to the MT4 platform at critical trading moments, which slows down or crashes MT4. This is OBVIOUSLY another scam build into MT4 to attempt to make trading more difficult. So many scams, so many tricks . .... .... ....... Is there a way to 'Completely and
hello ,,, i have this indicator //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| MTF_###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###.mq4 //| MTF by Zathar, mod c codobro//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property
The product works far from what was advertised and it was said the product was autonomous and works manually with an indicator. Which is different from working with an iCustom function. I would like to cancell the purchases made $60 USD in total. Payment is still being varified
Hi Sorry if a silly question but I'm running multiple EAs in MT4 and find it time consuming to manually open a chart and place the EA on it. Error prone when you are testing 50+ EAs  I know in a script you can open a chart but can you add an EA to that chart? Any help much appreciated. Thanks
Hi all Apologies for the long post but here is my problem: I'm writing an indicator to continuously (ie on every OnCalculate call), plot the last few fractals, and draw support and resistance lines on those closest to High[0] and Low[0].The high fractals are those higher than High[0], and the low
  Trendline values  (7)
Hi - I written a simple EA to plot a trend line using ObjectCreate and OBJ_TREND, with OBJPROP_RAY_RIGHT set as True. I have variables which return the Time and Price value for the two anchor points. The trend line is drawn and extends to the right, and I am trying to get the return the trend line
i try to edit volume indicator to send noticfication when turning color from red to green, ends up having many notification, can anybody help me?i just only 1 nitidication. The actual indicator i take from the standard volume indicator from mt5. this is part of it: int OnCalculate ( const int
Hi, anyone out there who can help me with this? I'm struggling with two nested IF statements for OP_BUY and OP_SELL situation as well. The second IF statement always calls the user-defined functionmodify() even if the condition is not full filled. e.g. profit_in_points (PrIP) is still smaller than
[Deleted]
I've been trying to code something that will modify the take profit of two trades when two trades of a certain symbol are open, essentially, if OrdersTotal=2 I've tried various OrderSelect functions but cannot seem to make it work, can anyone provide me with the code necessary to run this sort of
I am trying got test an indicator through back testing on MT4 but i an getting no results at all. I have search google for a few days now and i cant seem to find the answer. No graph, no results whatsoever!! Any help would be great
Hello everybody, I wrote very simple code to analyse and backtest Inside bar strategy, but it is giving strange values when hits Targtet profit points. AUDNZD, H4, Spread 30 For example from the attached picture: System opened 2020.05.07 00:00 No 11 Buy Stop order Price: 1.06644 // High of signal
Hello I wanted to know if I can set up autotrading basis an indicator applied to my charts
  #property strict  (3)
I have a problem. Everytime I add the property strict compiling method, I get errors with undeclared identifiers. This doesnt happen without property strict