MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 298

Hi, I am trying to create a background box. I seem to have a problem with adjusting the size, It starts at the right position, but I can't seem to get the length longer nomatter what I enter in the size number it doesn't change. No matter what I change the x_sizeb & y_sizeb to, nothing happens. Any
hi there, any one who really help me out regarding error code 4051 and invalid lot size during automization of my EA , as i am unable to publish it
  Platform Help  (9)
'I am unable to open a trade on MT4. It says "not enough money" and please verify operation parameters and try again later. I am able to trade on the Oanda Live. Please help
Hi I keep received a repeating "Buy hits 5" notification. How to adjust the programming to only SendNotification only 1 time ? int OnInit() { return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); }void OnTick() { Comment ("number of Buy Position: ",CountBuyPositions()); }int CountBuyPositions(){int
Hello, I created a new account at a new broker and downloaded a new Metatrader4. As I wanted to login nothing happened. I heard the connection sound but thats it. After that I tried to add the new Broker to my old MT4, but with the same result. The MT4 switches through the different Data Centres of
Hi guys, I am trying to do some calculations with datetimes, and one of them is to detect the difference in hours between the Computer time [ TimeLocal() ] and the Broker Time on Metatrader [ TimeCurrent() ]: datetime ComputerTime = TimeLocal();datetime BrokerTime = TimeCurrent();int TimeOffset =...
im looking for a way or something i can buy to help me place multiple orders with same lot size, same SL and multiple TPs. for example lot size 0.1 (at market execution) sl xxxx TP1 TP2 TP3
  Ichimoku MA EA  (6)
Hey pips i have been trying to code an EA which uses both a MA and the Ichimoku and its not going very well.Was no able to input the closeOrder function let alone making it optimum.Metaquotes seems to be on another level as compared to the other languages. i have tried using the documentation but
[Deleted]
Basically I want to have a loop that will add up the range of the daily bars for the last xx days, ignoring Sundays. I am generating a basic ATR because my current one is too low due to including Sunday bars. So I am thinking the easiest way is probably to have a variable that adds up the range of
  Martingail  (21   1 2 3)
This EA based on Martingail metod. I tested this EA one week (20 EA with diferent parameters was run on one account). P.S. I'm sory for my poor English
Hi all, I know there's numerous topics around this issue, but none seem to provide a proper answer. So, I was hoping to see if anyone could clarify this for me. EA, that I have, places one order per symbol if required criteria is met. It also has a trailing SL, portion of the code included below
Hi all, looking at the results from my backtesting, it seems that MT4 does not deduct the spread from the results. Can someone confirm this? That is, with 1 pip stoploss, the loss amount is always the same in the results regardless of the spread I simulate. That should not be the case. Any help
  add arrows  (2)
hi guys I have been trying to adjust adjust this indicator to show arrows candle closes and when line exits level 8 and exits level -8? each arrow needs separate buffer. so buffer 0 when line exits 8 and buffer 1 when line exits -8. but cant seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated
  Fractal Break Out-Stuck  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hey guys, I'm trying to make a fractal breakout EA, that is filtered with time of day and a moving average. Can anyone point me in the right direction/overview any defects in the code??? 1: It is only taking buys after I input the iFractal() 2: It does not enter where the Fractals are
<Non English Removed > // + ----------------------------------------------- ------------------- + // | EA-BollingerBreakout_v1- 0 .mq4 | // | Luca Spinello | // | https://mql4tradingautomation.com | // + ----------------------------------------------- ------------------- + #property hak cipta "Luca
EA not taking trades. Works for yesterday when backtested but did not take any trades. I have done all below checks and all is good : “Autotrading” option should be turned on in the top toolbar of the MT4 terminal window. “Allow live trading” option should be selected in the “EA Properties” window
I have a text file of an expert - how would I make this an executable expert mq4 file?
Hello. I need help here, please. Can you modify the indicator so it shows me the past supports and resistances that have been broken? Besides, please help me add an alert when the price has entered a support or resistance.Any kind of help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I'm strating to code my first eas and I have a question. I want to put a stop loss at the moving average price (a static stop loss, not tralling stop). I know it's a very basic question, but I've been looking for some tutorials for this and I haven't found anything. Thanks
I am developing an EA based on the breakout. Manually, i will placed the two horizontal lines on the mt4 chart and when the price crosses that horizontal line it will automatically open trades. But, I wanting that if the trade is closed it will automatically delete that two horizontal lines on the
Morning all, I had levels drawn on numerous charts which have been there for months, when I've opened up MT4 this morning they have all disappeared. Do you have any idea on how I can get them back without drawing them all again? Many Thanks
I enter all the parameters with gmail, but it still comes up with Mail: error connecting to smtp.gmail.com:465. And I check the gamil, it doesn't allow the less secure apps now which mean I can't open the less secure apps. How can I fix it or what kind of email address I can use
Good Morning all, i was testing iCustom function with the attached indicator. I call it on this way: double EURUSDEMAUP0 = iCustom("EURUSD",_Period,"EMA_Cross__SES__BDv8_12_31__1",2,15,true,0,0);double EURUSDEMADN0 = iCustom("EURUSD",_Period,"EMA_Cross__SES__BDv8_12_31__1",2,15,true,1,0); And adding
Theres is a bothering lag when changing timeframes, I wish I could input on the indicators setting how much MTF bars I want to be plotted. Thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| MTF_Candles.mq4
Hello, Just bought the new htc one and downloaded the mt4 android app and noticed that there are no high and low wicks on any of the candles just the main bodies only. This is kinda weird and was wondering if anyone else has or is experiencing the same thing on their phone as well. I had the htc...
Hi everyone, I hope you are well. I have developed a trend indicator. I want to display its output with a web service by using a usique desing. I wonder if this is possible. The unique desing is too important . I wonder if I can show the output with a unique desing. However, I don't know hoe I can
  Indicator window blank  (18   1 2)
Trend Direction Force Indicator made by mladen, it compiles without any errors and should work but indicator window is blank. Tried on 3 different broker's MT4 but nothing. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                Trend direction &...
Hello Fam, I am having an issue with a multi dimensional array that would not accept values. This is the logic: When a trade is made, values are stored in an array. If conditions change, I will modify the trade with only made by this EA specifically (EA number). For some reason, I cannot input the
Hello, I wrote a code for rotate all the symbols on the same chart, but not working. Could someone tell me what is the problem or give another working code for that? Thank you. int start() {int symb=SymbolsTotal(true); for ( int i=0; i<symb; i++) {
[Deleted]
  if (Bid > 1530 && Bid < 1540 )OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT, 1, 1530, 0 ,0 0, 0, 0, 0, Green);   when price is still in rang 1530 - 1540 ,program is still  sending many order.   How to send placing order just one order?   Thank you very much