MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 295

Hello, I am newbie here, so sorry if something wrong with this post. I am working on loading csv structure to array and I am getting this error Structures or classes containing objects are not allowed. I found https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/255091 but not helped me with this error. CSV file consists
hi guys i try to se over the candel a little arrow i create this script it create a rrow but not over the candel and when i zoom it the arrow is so much over anyone have some suggestions ? thankz //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I guys, I need some help. When I override an HLine object with the mouse, Mql4 draw a label that contain a text of index and level price of Hline. How can I read this text by an Custom Indicator, or an EA or a script? Tank you for every help
I need someone who can build an expert advisor for me
My trading strategy doesn't include trading trading news events, if USD has news at 5, I won't trade it from 4-6, can anybody help me figure out how do i make my EA do this. Thank you
Hi everyone, I searched in forum but cannot find how to open an URL in MT4 and download a file from an URL. What I simply need is 2 scripts: - One script that open an URL (string type) that given in input of the script. - One script that download a file from an URL, such as: http://www.domain...
Suppose you want to do some action where if on the previous candle of some period indicator a == some value and indicator b<c then open a long position. Because Ontick() runs many times during the current period, when that if statement is true, it will trigger on each tick. So, it would open a long
Hi guys. I have this function template called to_type that I use to convert a string to other data types: template < typename T> T to_type( string str_val) { T val; if ( ( typename (T) == " int ") || ( typename (val) == " long ") ) val = StringToInteger (str_val); if ( typename
hello.. please how to get the previous object on chart this code not getting the previous object for ( int iObj= ObjectsTotal ()- 1 ; iObj >= 0 ; iObj--){ string on = ObjectName (iObj); if ( StringFind (on, "Arrowbuy" ) == 0 ) confirmbuy== true ; }
I would like help in coding the time when my EA on MT4 is turned on and off. GMT 8:00am - 12:00pm GMT 3:00pm - 7:00pm GMT 12:00am - 5:00am These are the hours i trade. What code would i have to use to have my bot run at these times using my MT4 server time . Thank you
I am looking for the Close of the Heinken Ashi. Thought I have everything right, but gives me the wrong value double HAClose; color HColor1 = Red; color HColor2 = LawnGreen; color HColor3 = Red; color HColor4 = LawnGreen; HAClose = iCustom(0,PERIOD_M1,"Heiken Ashi"
Dear Meta Trader Community, Greeting for the Day !! Hope all are doing good here... This is my 1st Post on this forum and i am looking for a little help to code an EA based on attached indicatore . Simple Rule that need to incorporte into EA is Buy : - When Green Arrow Appears Sell :- When Red Arrow
I am trying to write SMA to file but it doesn't write to file . Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here..Thanks a lot in advance double ma_0= iMA ( Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 , 7 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); string var1=TimeToStr( TimeCurrent (), TIME_DATE | TIME_SECONDS );
Hi, experienced coders out there , please i need some help in adding alert sound when the 1 2 3 is printed on my chart , thank you for your kindness!! Here is the code .. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 Red #property indicator_color2...
  Best time frame?  (3)
What is the best time frame to download tick story data into? Thanks
i need help with this custom indicator, it works well for pairs with value greater than 1 but flops for pairs with values less than 1
I use RSI divergence as my scalping strategy, the information candlesticks provide is important but i also like the simplicity that a line chart provides in help finding patterns, so I've attached a Simple Moving Average of 1 (SMA1) to the chart which acts as a line graph on top of my candlestick
I am writing to code so that when my custom indicator which is the hull moving average changes from green to red or red to green It will execute the proper order. This is my pseudo code: if the current color of the hull is green and the previous color of it was red: buy if the current color
I have a global bool variable (WPR_OS) that is set to "false" and I also have code that will set it to false under certain conditions but it will not be set to false when I run it in the ST. I have even included it in the initialization function, int OnInit(), but still it refuses to be set to
Hi. So I just started learning MQL4 and was testing if I could send order at Ask price on USDJPY. However, whenever I try to run the program on MT4, I keep on getting "Error 130", although I set SL/TP far apart from Ask price. Why is this happening?? void OnStart () { //--- Alert ( "" ); int
I set the notification with metaquotes ID before, and it worked. But suddently, it comes up with --- Notifications: not sent to 'xxxxxxxx'. How can I fix that
Hi, does someone know how mql5 determines if an MT4 is on a new computer? I am trying to figure out what changes I can make to a computer or VPS without losing a license. Kind regards, Tibor
Hi There, I have a wonderful indicator I'm wanting to use. But I'm running a test from year end 2019 back to January 2017. The indicator I'd like to test only goes back and then the MA line starts to ascend off of the chart at around December 2017. Is there a way to make this indicator work as far
[Deleted]
  A bug or magic?  (8)
#property strict//---void OnStart(){ Print(typedef);} I know this code is not syntactically correct. But just try compiling it then post your comment
  New to mt4  (1)
Hi guys, fresh member here. Is there any scalping bot you can suggest or i should just use copy trade
Hi coders... I want to make an EA base on Equidistance Channel for MT4, the channel is created but able to read price values of one line of the channel by ObjectGetValueByShift(), but can't read the second line value,... Please help me and the problem is fully discribe through by the attached
Hello MQ4 community, I am having a weird situation. I have EA that has OnDeinit function, that works sometimes but other times it does not. Is there like a "session save" type of situation here ? I mean code I have is pretty straightforward as below
Hello everyone, I have an issue with the subject. I draw 1 object only on the chart. I tried to print the create time of the last object I made on the chart, but I get different time of 3 hours. Market Watch show time 16:05, but I get 13:05 on the print result. int totobj = ObjectsTotal (); for (
Hi everyone, I'm trying to download the Moving Averages crossover indicator and when I click 'download' the link it takes me to doesn't work for me, I think this is because I'm using MT4 on a Mac with Wine. The only custom indicators I have so far, I have downloaded as .ex4 files and manually put...
Hi guy's and girls! I want to make EA from custom indicator (attached). Problem is that I can't find any software except web site eabuilder.com that is paying almost 100$ to create from custom indicator. Can you help me?  It's a fairly simple indicator that signals buy and sell opportunities using...