MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 300

Deleted  (1)
Deleted
can you control you mt4 auto trading button from your iphone
[Deleted]
Hey evryone . Im a bit of a newbie. Im looking for an EA that will do an automatic trailing stop loss so I can set it at for example 30 pips. So every time the market moves up or down 30 pips the stop loss moves with it. example : I put in a buy order at 1.23400 the market moves up to 1.23700 . I
Hello, I had a question. I set up alerts on an indicator and I leave the computer on with mt4 open.I get push alerts at first on my phone at first, but then it stops working after 30 minutes or so. When I check mt4 the indicator itself stopped painting. I have to refresh it by changing time frames
for example, #390348 buy 0.1 #394839 sellstop 0.1 etc that text size is too small for me to read, but i could not find any option to increase the font size in MT4 platform. I dont need a code or such, just need some help to figure out where that option is .. or how to increase that font size?...
When I have Meta Trader open during market hours Mon-Fri, I sometimes here "Boyoyoyoying". What does this mean? I don't have an expert advisor. Thanks
Hi, Im very new to day trading :) I would like to download my indicators from my pc metatrader 4 to my android phone app MT4. I have 3 indicators that are essencials to my trading strategy . If its not possible, i would like to know if i can download those indicators at a online mt4 plataform so i
Anybody can please help me understand why my indicator repaints. It firstly fill an Array (PRatio) and then has to fill another Array (MA) with the MA of PRatio[]. Then filles the 3rd Array (DV) with Standard Deviation of PRatio[]. And After all fills the Main Buffer (ZScore) with : (PRatio- MA) /
Point me in the right direction please, I have entries upon breaking support/resistance, if it lines up with other indicators. Now I need a close trade on a MACD cross, to avoid some retracement and maintain profits. I've tried setting TP, gets out too early or never gets there. Same thing with a
Request to solve warning error in the code please provide a solution of the error !! {        OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);        if (OrderType() != OP_SELL || OrderSymbol() != Symbol() || OrderMagicNumber() != 2)        {            continue;        }        ordticket[orders][0] =...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I am new here. I was wondering, is it possible to integrate Indicator code into an EA, or if I could put a script in that would allow me to have the Indicators appear automatically when I start the EA? Thank you, abonifi1
[Deleted]
Dear experts, 1/ FIRST PROBLEM: My using indicator will draw many vertical lines and horizontal lines so to keep them in order I want to delete all these lines right after I added it (int INIT phase) then let it draws again (int START phase). But in that INIT phase, indicator can't delete all...
HELLO,please if someone can help i try make a EA to have a Working with custom indicators included as resources but without success.i have already read documantation but something i make wrong. if someone can help i appreciate it.i have upload the custom indicator and a EA which use ths indicator
Hi, My MT4 does not allow me to switch to another currency pair by clicking New Chart? I used to be able to do this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
  Deleted  (2)
Deleted
Hi I want to have arrows appear when 2 of my charts show green at the same time and when they show red at the same time representing buy and sell signals, How do I go about this?, these are custom indicators and one is .mg4 file format and the other is .ex4. ideally I would also like it to show exit
Hello, While making the Heat Map Multicolor indicator I needed some colors functions. I used the two functions rgb2int() and colorgradient() published on http://www.thetradingtheory.com/colors-in-mql4/ (thanks to zenhop for sharing). These two functions do what they say: the 1st one rgb2int()...
Hello, what is maximal deposit utilization rate? There is attach files. I took part in Liteforex demo contest. They let me trade with intial deposit 5000usd. You can see my trade history in one of these attach files. Every time i open trades with big lots sizes, my maximal deposit utilization rate
  MQL4 Programming  (2)
Hi There, I hope to learn the MQL4 Programming and its OOP, Please, if you have any ressources Thank you very much
Hello all! Iam novice on mql4, i would like to block the backtestof my expert advisor. I looked, but found nothing about this. I only see who i need to user "MQL_TESTER" So i would like to disable backtesting of my ea. Who can help me for only this little option to add to my code. Thank you
So ive tried many times to install mt4 on my PC but it always install mt5. Any reason why
Hi guys, how are you? i'm switching to MT5 and i need to have those 2 indicators i'm actually using on MT4. There is someone so kind to create it for me or at least convert them? Let me know and have a nice day. ciao Sam <ex4 file deleted >
I Had an amazing idea for a volatility indicator, then I coded up the indicators but for some reason its coming up as repaint I'm sure if we could fix this issue we will all have an amazing volatility indicator (I'm trying to run the indicator on the 5m chart, required_timeframe is period_current
hi im trying to add some external bool var to array i dont want to use the array resize meathod because it will shrink my array if(M1) { ArrayResize(TimeFrame, ArraySize(TimeFrame) + 1) TimeFrame[ArraySize(TimeFrame) - 1] = "M1"; } how to add them as they are extern bool trade_the5=False;extern
Hi, I am trying to learn MT4 EA programming but it makes me so confused , so i need help for a basic code to study on and learn the logic. What i need is a basic buy/sell EA which uses price and an exponantial moving avreage difference. Any help will be appreciated
HiI'm looking for some sort of program to setup external password for mt4 after for example -2% drawdown or 4 continuosly STOP LOSS. So when. Is activated you cannot play on mt4 untill you type password
Hello everyone, just a new member here intrigued to learn more about MT4. Apparently, when downloading MT4 for my Udemy course, I encounter a problem that my Strategy Tester screen is not showing all the features. I put the attachment below; it only shows expert properties and starts buttons. What I...
Hi, I created an indicator that generates a line using OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE in MT4. angle_line1="angle_line1"; angle=12; price1=25.10; price2=0; ObjectCreate(angle_line1,OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE,0,Time[1],price1,Time[0],price2); ObjectSet(angle_line1, OBJPROP_RAY, false);
Hi i want to ask how to convert string to bool something like this bool trade_m15=true; String trade=StringConcatenate(“trade_m”,Period()) bool test = trade What im basically trying-to attempt is i have array of time frames and i want to check if the user want to trade these timeframes or not, i
I don't understand at all. How is it possible? A line of code calls a functionwith: Print("BEGIN") at the very top. Below the function call there is: Print("FUNCTION WAS CALLED"); The program prints FUNCTION WAS CALLED but NOT BEGIN ! All files are freshly compiled and there is only one function