Can it possible display one custom indicator in two different separate windows?

Hi guy, I need display my custom indicator that consist on two different buffer. Can I display these two different buffers on two different charts?

I'm grateful on your help.

thank you.

80613536:

Hi guy, I need display my custom indicator that consist on two different buffer. Can I display these two different buffers on two different charts?

I'm grateful on your help.

thank you.

you may use same indicator with different names.

copy it from main, paste with adding 1 at the end of its name 

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz: you may use same indicator with different names. copy it from main, paste with adding 1 at the end of its name 
  1. No need for different names as that won't work. Indicators will still output both buffers in both windows.

2. Put it on the chart, change the color of one buffer to none. Put it on the chart again, change the other buffer.

3. Or modify the indicator to have only one buffer with an input stating which output to show.

William Roeder:
  1. No need for different names as that won't work. Indicators will still output both buffers in both windows.

2. Put it on the chart, change the color of one buffer to none. Put it on the chart again, change the other buffer.

3. Or modify the indicator to have only one buffer with an input stating which output to show.

my answer is only topic question. it has not buffer issue.

And yes, no need different named. I check it now both works with same name. You are right

Reason: