MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 265

Can someone please tell me why this simple piece of code wouldn't pass Product validation process? Despite it has no symbol restrictions...well nothing in fact that that should cause ' No trading operations' error. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
[Deleted]
  How to run EA for multiple pairs?  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi I am new to Forex and MetaTrader and trying to figure out some basics. Assuming that have an EA which is attached to a chart of EURUSD, BUT I want to find setups in multiple pairs from that EA. But EA only runs when fresh tick for EURUSD comes. Right? Now I see this as MT’s limiting feature as my
I read some articles that MQL4 new version cannot decompile but I found some posts they can decompile MQL4. Is it real or fake
Hi there, Can you help solve this oddity ! I could really do with experienced members feedback on this one. For the past week (Until Sat 5th Sept): I have selected known indicators I have created trigger displays (Arrows) when the indicators behave in a certain way: line cross, zero cross over etc
Hi guys, I am writing an EA that automatically enters a market execution when the entry price that i have calculated is equal to the current price. thereby negating the use of a pending order. but using the strategy tester, i am unable to get an accurate output. it seems like there is an issue with
Hi, In my learning of MQL4, I try to rewrite the exponential moving average (EMA). For this I'm using the rewritten version . EMA(i) = EMA(i-1) + alpha * [Price(i) - EMA(i-1)] The problem is my ema is very different of MT4 ema. Someone can tell me what is going wrong with my code please //----
Hi All, I've managed to get multiple instances on MT4 running on my VPS, (around 15) was able to switch between them all no issues even with my EA's installed. Left the MT4 instances running overnight, but when accessing my VPS this morning a lot of the MT4 clients have become unresponsive. Ended up
Hello, I am unable to re-enter my indicators. The reason is (demo expired) and it is impossible for me to find them. A gray circle appears in the browser symbol, I can only test them. Do you have a solution? Thank you in advance
Hi, anyone can help with this? I wish to select datetime from the last closed order from history with my magic number and compare its closetime with currenttime and not allow ea to open a new trade until the seconds between them reaches for example 3600 seconds. appreciate any help! thanks
Hello In the past in my mobile application for MT4 I used to receive notifications everytime an order was open or closed. However I stopped receiving such notifications. The profile in MQL5 is set as for me to receive them, ID, phone number, device recognition and so on. In the app, every thing
Hello I am new to VPS, and I have a problem: Every time I enter the remote desktop I have to change the server to the one with the lowest ping. Is there a way to make MT4 always look for the server with the lowest ping
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Guppy Multiple Moving Averages.mq4 | //| Copyright 2015, Dmitriy Kudryashov. | //| https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/dlim0n4ik.dk |
I could only read Bar0 value from indicator by using below code. How can I plot a graph while doing Back Test? double value = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_CURRENT, indiPath, 0, 0); // tried to read Bar1 and old Bars but failed (i > 0 will be fail) //double value = iCustom(Symbol(), PERIOD_CURRENT
Hello guys, How do i add a delay function in seconds between Martingale trades when coding an expert advisor
I having a tough time finding the Stochastic Momentum Index for the MT4
I use the following code to place text on a chart. In this case, just above the high of a bar by 10 pips (LabelOffset). ObjectCreate ( StringConcatenate ( "SS_" , Time[i]), OBJ_TEXT , 0 , Time[i], High[i] + LabelOffset); ObjectSetText( StringConcatenate ( "SS_" , Time[i])
  Crossover 2 MA  (13   1 2)
i write a code in meta trader 4 it open orders for buy and close , i have one problem that when any order hit Take Profit or stop loss it open another order auto what i need that when order finish stop till next  crossover. i hope to help me guys.
Hello For example There are 4 different mql strategies 4 currency pairs One account metatrader 4 How to calculate proper optimal money management %? For each individual strategy Different timeframes And initial account size? there are 4 different strategies sitting on one Metatrader 4 account and
  error need help  (12   1 2)
when i put my indicator in the market it gave me this error EX4 file must be compiled using <a target="_blank" href="http://docs.mql4.com/en/basis/preprosessor/compilation"> #property strict</a> directive. what can i do to fix this error thanks in advanced
Hello, I have the same EA runing on multiple currancy pairs. I need to get the highest calculated equity target price. What is the best way to do that? what methode should I use
Hello guys, Please I need information on what software or application I can use, so that when I place a trade on my main account the same trade will also be opened on my other mt4 accounts
Please let me ask for some helps because I have tried many times .It is not in good condition .Still error.So I decide to get some help. Here is trade condition if ( OrdersTotal () == 0 ) { OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_BUYSTOP, 1 , Ask+INCREMENT*pt, 3 ,Bid- 5 *pt , 0 , "Buy" , MAGIC
Hi I make an empty robot to tester an indicator , I run the tester , then I attach this Indicator , in demo chart , the indicator shows true results , but in the tester , there is something wrong the results is not true , I don't know it , please some help to identify the problem , I want to build a
I can use ObjectGetValueByShift() to get the values of the channel's main line. But how do I get values of the second line? Is it possible at all? Calculating using linear equation formula based on time yields incorrect results due to non-linear time change in the chart.
Hello Guys! I have an ex4 (compiled) file of an indicator whihc generates buy and sell signals and draw arrows on the chart. How is it possible to extract that part of the code that generates signals? If I have those codes, I can use it in my EA as iCustome. Should I have the source file to see the
Hi, Im programming an EA that calls a Custom Indicator for values. EA goes something like this: int init()   {      Alert("Initializing");       itrend_1 = iCustom(currency,PERIOD_D1,indicator,0,1);      itrend_2 = iCustom(currency,PERIOD_D1,indicator,0,2);            trigger_1 = iCustom(currency...
Im currently trying to write a function for taking partials but it seems not to be working.Aby help in correcting my mistakes will be appreciated amd better still,if you could come up with a better fun void Takepartials() { bool status; int cnt; RefreshRates(); if(OrdersTotal()>0) {
Hello, As the topic's titles suggests, I am having trouble with a specific issue. Given that I have the ticket number, how do I get a return true/false, 0/1, whatever.... to make code that acts accordingly, if the order has close by stoploss or takeprofit. Anyone knows? Thanks in advance, PP
I have MT4 and installed VWAP indicator When placing on charts options appear, I hit ok and nothing is shown on chars
For buy limit order, we buy at the price lower than current market price ; for sell limit order, we sell at the price higher than current market price . So my question is, can we actually write a code that places a buy limit order at a price higher than the current market price and a sell limit