Why my stop loss amount is more than 3x bigger than calculated? - page 3

Andrei Chiriac:

As far as i know in MT4 backtest, 1 pip spread = 10.

If you want to backtest with 2 pips spread, you must insert 20 spread in Strategy Tester.

I have prinded bid and ask prices:

2020.11.30 21:23:45.077 2020.01.22 04:00:00  adx USDJPY,H1: ask bid 109.906 109.901

I have set spread 5 in tester. So its 5 points.

Poker_player:

I have prinded bid and ask prices:

2020.11.30 21:23:45.077 2020.01.22 04:00:00  adx USDJPY,H1: ask bid 109.906 109.901

I have set spread 5 in tester. So its 5 points.

I think you habe no idea what you are doing, dont forget the 3 day rollover

maybe you should not trade

amando:

I think you habe no idea what you are doing, dont forget the 3 day rollover

maybe you should not trade

I know about 3 day rollower. But yea, I do not know what I am doing. And I cannot find information in documentation and nobody is telling me :(

Poker_player:

I know about 3 day rollower. But yea, I do not know what I am doing. And I cannot find information in documentation and nobody is telling me :(

You have been told but you are not taking any notice. Swaps and maybe commission.

Keith Watford:

You have been told but you are not taking any notice. Swaps and maybe commission.

But I showed that it is not swaps, I printed swaps each day and I see it is not swaps. Swaps make only part of the loss. I also have printed commision - and commision is also not big. What am I missing I do not understand. 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...
Reason: