Copying MT4 Platform

Hey guys, 

I'm using an EA on a VPS to copy a master MT4 account (investor read) into a second Mt4, but due to the fast closure of orders, they usually last 1 minute or less, or due to slippage or "latency" of the expert, I'm not achieving the results of the first account. 

How can I solve and improve the copying reaction to immediately  open positions in the second MT4? 

Im using the same broker on the 2 MT4 accounts to avoid slippage, but even in this way sometimes the Expert doesn't take the order saying the slippage is too high, how could this be possible? 

Hi, install EA to second platform. Regards Greg

Grzegorz Pawlak:
Hi, install EA to second platform. Regards Greg

I already did that, I installed master and slave. 

You created a copy solution between two platforms, I talked about installed trading EA from the first platform to second terminal.

Grzegorz Pawlak:
You created a copy solution between two platforms, I talked about installed trading EA from the first platform to second terminal.

I dont have the EA, the first account receive signals

Ok there was a little misunderstanding. So you are sending trades from a demo account to a real account?

Same broker doesn't help, if that broker have different server for different account.. check server details before connect mt4 copy, anyways you can use maximum slippage 5 this way you can copy all Trade automatically without having any problem.

Mosleur Rahaman Riad:
Same broker doesn't help, if that broker have different server for different account.. check server details before connect mt4 copy, anyways you can use maximum slippage 5 this way you can copy all Trade automatically without having any problem.

Thank you for your reply. So you're suggesting using different brokers? In this way I will have two different XAUUSD price between the brokers and because the signals are very fast and usually last from 3seconds to 1 minute, they won't work being profitable in most of other brokers. I allowed 35 in the maximum slippage but some times doesnt take the order as well. Never had issue in copytrading, but with this indonesian broker its super hard.

Grzegorz Pawlak:
Ok there was a little misunderstanding. So you are sending trades from a demo account to a real account?

I'm sending orders from a real (investor password) account of my friend to my real account.

Try to use other copy solutions that you find on the internet or code base.
Reason: