MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 237

What is wrong?  (2)
So I've tried to follow this video on youtube and I have copied the code perfectly but for some reason I am recieving an error. I have absolutely no experience in this but would really like to learn and move past this hurdle. Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with the code and possibly
i made this ea. it opens the first buystop trade and if the price made a new low(invalidation) below y, it deletes the order. it opens the second order and doesnt delete it if invalidated. it opens third, and doesnt delete it. and so on. i know the error is in static y. but how to make it work? i
  MT4 account Q  (4)
How can I be sure my account is real and not a demo account? For example, how can I find out what market place my MT4 account is hooked up against
Hello, How can i place more orders on the same time on different pairs? For example 1 order AUDUSD and 1 order GBPJPY Thanx
Good Day everyone, Can someone help me with the MQL4 code setup of random lot size. I want to have several input for the Lot size. Lot size A = 0.01 Lot size B = 0.02 Lot size C = 0.03 Lot size D = 0.04 Lot size E = 0.05 And EA will choose Randomly for this lot size number when opening the trade
hi everybody ! i would like to convert a prorealtime code into a mql4 code. this indicator is fabulous and can show future pivots on cfd chart. thanks in advance for your answers
Hello. I want to update my EA which is already published in the Market. The validation check passed correctly. However I'm unable to complete the update becase there is an error "Invalid price" What does it mean? Is it related to the tag price in the Market
Hello trader, i have already build the function that will send the market and pending order, i just need someone to write a conditional statement for me that will check if the market has open for the day 10 minute ago, the the function will run and placed the order. and once it is remaining 10
Hello all I'm not an advanced MQL4 coder and I would like to ask professionals here for opinions and help. In the past I was using programming language where was one nice feature which I cannot find something similar in MQL4 or in C. It was called "macro substitution" and it has ability to execute
Hello, I'm looking for a function on MLQ4 that could tell me how much my order is compared to that position taken example: I open at 1.000 The market rises to 1,150 Does it excite an code for say ( for example OrderPriceActuel = 1.150) Thanks you :) Thomas
Hello, I'm trying to get 5 best profits from my last 1000 closed trades. I wrote code which almost gives me what I want. string BestProfit; for ( int b = 0 ; b < 1000 ; b++){ //Chek last 1000 trades double Barray[ 1000 ]; Barray[b] = RecentProfits(b+ 1 ); //This function
Hello I have an account with a "high risk" broker. Who is not completing withdrawals. I have been speaking today with someone who identified themselves as mt4 customer support. (Edit: mt4 as in metatrader 4) They said I can pay 5% of my balance to terminate the relationship with the broker, then mt4
Hi all, I have a strategy that involves MA indi on OBV indi. How I can do that in MQL4 code
As soon a trade opens in the strategy tester , the test stop . There no error window or note in the journal when it stops. Here is the part of my code that create this problem. The rest has nothing to do with this. Also, i have this message in my scrypt: return value of "OrderSend' Should be
This thread is for those who like to measure their achievements. Please don't be embarrassed. Just for the sake of example, especially for the embarrassed
Hi friends. I developed an EA similar to Semi Martingale style. I am getting good results. I am trying to put this EA in the market. Unfortunately, Ordersend always has errors 4051 and 131. Please help me. How can I eliminate these errors. Please check the codes and tell me what to do
int SmallSMA=9; int BigSMA=17; int OrderNumber=0; void OnTick () { string signal =""; double SmallMovingAverage1 =iMA(_Symbol, PERIOD_H1, SmallSMA, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); double BigMovingAverage2 =iMA(_Symbol, PERIOD_H1, BigSMA, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); double
Hi, working on a new EA idea. This is long term trading, where trades last something like 50 - 500 bars. Therefore I have no interest in intrabar ticks, even Trailing Stop is done from bar to bar. And this Ea is slow in processing so testing takes too long in Tick Mode so I want to use OPO mode as
  trade at time  (4)
hi guys i try to close a trade at time , i open the trade at time and it works but when i try to close not close i create a script like this extern string StartTime = "11:00:00" ; extern string EndTime = "12:00:00" ; if ( TimeToString ( TimeLocal (), TIME_SECONDS )> EndTime) { Print (
Hey guys, I’m encountering a problem. When I enter in my MT4 Platform the toolbar is just grey, I can’t click on anything. The charts updates themselves only. Can’t operate. If someone could help me understand why it does that and resolve, I would really be thankful for that
Hi, My indicator use (ShowAlerts) Comment, and the comment shows a buy or sell signal. How do i translate these buy or sell comment, signal, into an expert advisor? Ed
I have several thousand mql4 files of various EAs, indicators, and scripts that I would like to sort quickly. How do I do that without opening each in the terminal first, then placing each one by one individually in specific folders by type (e.g. "Experts", "Indicators", or "Scripts")
Hello, I have the following code... maxLots = AccountFreeMargin() / MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED);lotStep = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSTEP);maxLots = floor(((maxLots / lotStep) * lotStep) * 100) / 100;maxLots = NormalizeDouble(maxLots, 2); With $1,000 in Free Margin on an account with...
About a month ago, I started trading using an expert advisor on mt4's virtual platform and now am not able to manage the trades. If I try to close the trade, it says "Trade is Disabled". How do I close the trades
  Newbie eliminated from ATC2008  (24   1 2 3)
Hello! I'm a newbie trader from Portugal and I'm very enthusiastic about automatic trading. Whe I leraned about ATC2008 I was very excited to participate! Of course there was a problem: I'm not a coder! So I found an online expert builder and started working on it. I aplied to the ATC2008 and waited...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| EA_TrialM15.mq4 | //| Test | //| |
how to calculate the price range of a number of candles with same color(bullish or bearish)
I'm running my expert on mt4 like I normally would then noticed something fishy this week, it froze for about 10 minutes, 2020-12-17 01:15:00 to 2020-12-17 01:25:00 GMT on some pairs only, affected GBPUSD EURUSD GBPJPY EURJPY, VIX... what could have caused this? Like is it a broker server problem
Hello traders, am building an EA that place a market order and also a pending order at the same time, once the pending order got activated and become a market order, The ea will place an opposite pending order. But Now i want to Attach the Ea to more than one currency pair, How do i know when the
  windows update  (1)
My computer updated windows and am unable to drag indicators into my mt4. What can I do