*** Dont work

Hello purchased this indicator for mt4 worked fine until recently. Creator said in the comments he cannot do anything and Service desk should fix it. 

When I apply this indicator nothing happens.

Thanks.

vercingetorix :

Hello purchased this indicator for mt4 worked fine until recently. Creator said in the comments he cannot do anything and Service desk should fix it. 

When I apply this indicator nothing happens.

Thanks.

It is forbidden to discuss products from the Market on the forum.

And the Service Desk is never going to fix user's code.

vercingetorix: Hello purchased this indicator for mt4 worked fine until recently. Creator said in the comments he cannot do anything and Service desk should fix it. When I apply this indicator nothing happens.

As per Market rules, the author of a product must fix their own code and offer a product that must work as per the advertised specifications. If they do not do this, they could be banned from being a seller.

So insist with them again, and remind them if they don’t fix it, you can report them to the Service Desk and that they risk being banned from selling products on the Market.

In a follow-up to my previous post, here are the relevant rules as per the rules of the MQL5 Market, that the seller must follow: 

II. Sellers

13. The Seller shall fix all critical errors detected in the Product, which result in the early termination of the Product operation.
    14. In case the developers of the MetaTrader platform make changes in the MQL5/MQL4 language, the Seller shall make appropriate modifications in the Product to maintain its stated functionality.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

Thanks. Did not know that. 

The creator says in last comment:

Hello.

If the indicator was paid for, but for some reason it can not be placed on the chart (when you try to place the indicator on the chart nothing happens and it does not appear in the context menu "Indicators list"), then you need to write to the Service Desk.

Such questions are only in their competence, and I am simply powerless to help here.

So..

Donkt know what to do except waiting.

<Link to Market product deleted. Poster banned for 1 week for violating rules after being warned>
Reason: