ilan 1.6 Dynamic

Afternoon. I can not understand the situation. i downloaded MT 4, opened an account ("abandoned" on the deposit of 90 quid), installed an advisor ilan 1.6 Dynamic (i installed the recommended properties) - not a single trade in two days (report - trading attempt in the investor mode). What can it be - tell me.

lva18:

Afternoon. I can not understand the situation. i downloaded MT 4, opened an account ("abandoned" on the deposit of 90 quid), installed an advisor ilan 1.6 Dynamic (i installed the recommended properties) - not a single trade in two days (report - trading attempt in the investor mode). What can it be?

My diagnosis is: I have downloaded the wrong MT4. I know that Broko also has an investor terminal. It is not what you need.

You need to download another MT4 (trader's one).

It says in plain English - trading attempt in the investor mode.

You are logged in as an investor. Log in as a trader.

IMHO.

hello! tell me if ilan 1.6 Dynamic trades at 0.01 lot? i just have something it does nothing at this lot!!! but at 0.1 it works!!! and manually if you open the same thing !!!! who knows?

You have to look at the contract specification with your broker, but the question itself is 99% the answer.

belbitexno:
Hello! tell me if ilan 1.6 Dynamic trades at 0.01 lot?? just my something he does nothing at this lot!!! but at 0.1 it works!!! and manually if you open the same thing !!!! who knows?

Your brokerage company does not allow working with 0.01 lot.

belbitexno:
Hello! tell me if ilan 1.6 Dynamic trades at a lot of 0.01? i just have something it does nothing at this lot!!! but at 0.1 it works!!! and manually if you open the same thing !!!! who knows?

Change your account type to micro or PAMM - see more "trading conditions" within your DC.

i'm sorry 2 days in the subject!!! )))) what is a dc? and how do i change to micro or pamm)) and i signed up at alpari

and I traded a demo!!!

belbitexno:
i'm sorry 2 days on the subject!!! )))) what is a dc?? and how do i change to micro or pamm)) and i registered at alpari

I signed up for Alpari with a broker.

Alpari probably have micro accounts (don't know exactly) with 0.01 lot. check their website.

In terminal - file - login - what server is written there?
Reason: