ilan 1.6 Dynamic - page 3

mayantsev1:
Hi, can anyone advise? only the first trade opens to open the next one (whether it's averaging or just the next pose), I have to turn off and on the terminal again, advise me how to get rid of it, thanks in advance!!!

Get in touch here urgently - they will definitely help.

Hello.

I have this question.

I was testing ilan and this is what came out.

Why didn't the schedule reach the end of the deadline?

Hello, please advise me of a situation - I had 5 orders closed at the same time losing, no reason, no stops, no idea why with some fucking blue dotted line drawn from the beginning of each trade opening in one place - in ONE TIME THEY CLOSE. tell me if this ilanovskie settings I have not looked, or I zatsu razobirutsya???? would be grateful for answers.

coolliberty:

THEIR SIMULTANEOUS CLOSURE.

simultaneous how? at a time? or one at a time?

sergeev:

how simultaneous? at a time? or one at a time?

I can't understand why it happened, there are some parameters I don't know, maybe because of them!

the advisor closes orders one by one. the whole hundred orders in one millisecond cannot be closed even theoretically

What hundred? I say 5 orders closed in a fall at one time, and the minus was not so big and there was no reason to trigger the margin, you can see it all on the screenshot.

Folks, please advise. I'm trading an EA, but it only trades 0.1 lot. How can I increase it?

I am trading on the cent one, and I would like to switch to the dollar one as soon as possible. I'm not going to trade manually, this EA has practically no losses, and I don't have enough experience.

Files:
qwe.mq4  12 kb

Gonjhik:

Folks, please advise. I'm trading an EA, but it only trades 0.1 lot. How can I increase it?

I am trading on the cent one, and I would like to switch to the dollar one as soon as possible. I'm not going to trade manually, this EA has practically no losses, and I don't have enough experience.

If you are so confident in yourself and in your kveh, you should increase your deposit, because your kveh considers what's left after you open the position. Beginners always get lucky, like in cards, but remember, you may not be the first to get lucky... :))

Change the lot in Ilan can be in the settings, right-click on the chart, there will be a line - Advisors - Property (or F7), they will find your value (Lots) and change it to 0.10 to 1.0, after the bottom of the value (Lotdemical) should be - 1, this is normal lots, if you put 2 - is the lot in 0.If you want to trade with dollars, the deposit must be at least 5000 quid, the ratio should be 1 to 5000 (0.1-500, 0.01-50) otherwise the risk is not bad, because ilan - martingale, and the margin must be exactly that, well, at 2500 - 3000 you can try, but not less.

Reason: