Create EA together?

Hi all here :-)

in my opinion here we are some (good) programmers and some (good) traders.

What, if we go together, take the knowledge from the traders and put them in our knowledge as programmers and make together a profitable and stable ea?

Someone interested?

I guess, first we need to find a together way what we want (Timeframe, Pair, Target,......) and then we can start, or not?

Thanks for your ideas and thougts about this

brg from austria

viennatrader:

What, if we go together, take the knowledge from the traders and put them in our knowledge as programmers and make together a profitable and stable ea?

Someone interested?

I guess, first we need to find a together way what we want (Timeframe, Pair, Target,......) and then we can start, or not?

brg from austria

Bist du aber ein lustiger Bursch! Die haben ja alle nur auf dich gewarted weil du einer von der schoenen blauen Donau bist damit du mit deinen Vorschlag daherkommst ... ahahahaha!

opti wrote >>

Bist du aber ein lustiger Bursch! Die haben ja alle nur auf dich gewarted weil du einer von der schoenen blauen Donau bist damit du mit deinen Vorschlag daherkommst ... ahahahaha!

>>You are a funny guy! all was waiting for you because u are from the nice blue danube (River) ....ahahha!

Vielleicht gibt es aber auch jemanden mit anderer Meinung .. dann lachen wir :-)

Maybe someone have other opinion ... then we smile :-)

Und welche Rolle spielst dann du, in diesem Dream-Team Trader/Programmierer?

schnappi wrote >>

Und welche Rolle spielst dann du, in diesem Dream-Team Trader/Programmierer?

Auf Grund meiner Erfahrung im Programmieren und Projektmanagementwürde ich mich eher zu den Programmieren zählen :-)

viennatrader wrote >>

Someone interested?

brg from austria

I've been trading for about 20 years with a fair amount of success, and would be interested in pursueing this with you. I have been out of the market for a few years, and am just returning to it. I am interested in the majors, my favorite is EURUSD. I like scalping, and hold for day or swing trade if the price-movement warrants. I prefer automated trading because it enforces the rules even when I am not monitoring the trade, and close stops (if the short term trade entry logic is valid, the price should move in my direction right away). I am familiar with programming, but not mql4 and mt4, and I prefer to work as a team instead of alone. I am new to the forum, but interested in seeing if we can work together - jjasper7@gmail.com

viennatrader:

Someone interested?

brg from austria

Hi,

bin Student aus Graz und hab es mir seit ca. 3 Jahren zum Hobby gemacht EA's zu entwickeln. Falls noch interesse besteht, ich wär auch sofort dabei (neue deutschsprachige Homepage mit Forum für u.a. genau solche dinge: www.tradescout.at). Meld dich einfach bei mir kuegerl.markus@gmail.com

i'm interessted in developing together. please email me kuegerl.markus@gmail.com

Hi all, Glad to know all of you.

2 to 3 heads is better than 1. Let work together to learn and create good EA. We have input from experience trader and eager to learn programmer.

Regards..

viennatrader:

Someone interested?

brg from austria

I'm a programmer, count me in, my email: safe.forex@gmail.com

jjasper7:

I've been trading for about 20 years with a fair amount of success, and would be interested in pursueing this with you. I have been out of the market for a few years, and am just returning to it. I am interested in the majors, my favorite is EURUSD. I like scalping, and hold for day or swing trade if the price-movement warrants. I prefer automated trading because it enforces the rules even when I am not monitoring the trade, and close stops (if the short term trade entry logic is valid, the price should move in my direction right away). I am familiar with programming, but not mql4 and mt4, and I prefer to work as a team instead of alone. I am new to the forum, but interested in seeing if we can work together - jjasper7@gmail.com

oohh err...

my guess is, you are about to be flooded by dozens of programmers wanting your ideas :) pick and choose well, not all programmers are created equal.

densial:

oohh err...

my guess is, you are about to be flooded by dozens of programmers wanting your ideas :) pick and choose well, not all programmers are created equal.

But in case you have a hard time choosing, check out my new EA that was added to this site, called "fundamental trader dailyfx csv mql4". The EA trades all fundamental news.

Reason: