Question about championship account's login.

I test my EA in my computer and find that there should be an order opened today but it didn't in the championship's server.

I've checked the server's Journal and find that from Oct. 11 to Oct. 15, there are 9 logins. 

My questions are: 

1. Why my account login frequently? Is it the problem of MT4 software or the server?

2. If my account login, will my EA be initialized? If so, all my variables will be reset. I use these variables to see whether to buy or sell. Now they are lost and I will lose the oppurtunity to open trade and it already happened.

Thanks for any help.

valleyfir:

I test my EA in my computer and find that there should be an order opened today but it didn't in the championship's server.

I've checked the server's Journal and find that from Oct. 11 to Oct. 15, there are 9 logins. 

My questions are: 

1. Why my account login frequently? Is it the problem of MT4 software or the server?

2. If my account login, will my EA be initialized? If so, all my variables will be reset. I use these variables to see whether to buy or sell. Now they are lost and I will lose the oppurtunity to open trade and it already happened.

Thanks for any help.

Order opened. It doesn't matter that the account relogin. 

Reason: