Transferring orders between accounts (ready to use application)

I've wrote standalone application which can transfer orders from several source MT4 accounts to one destination MT4 account. If someone interested in such application - contact me via email. Demo version is free (from you - server name and DEMO account number). I'll try to answer all questions (mostly directly via email). 

Order forward main form

On the picture above you can see transferring orders from Automated Trading Championship 2008 to destination account. This application, besides order transferring, applies money management to reduce risks used in source accounts. It forward only part of orders which not violate your MM rules and set lot size to value acceptable for your risk management system.

Account settings

OrderForward wrote >>

On the picture above you can see transferring orders from Automated Trading Championship 2008 to destination account. This application, besides order transferring, applies money management to reduce risks used in source accounts. It forward only part of orders which not violate your MM rules and set lot size to value acceptable for your risk management system.

Account settings

Hi,

I hope it will be a nice application but can I run my expert advisor on it ..

If yes please send to me a demo to test it and it will be very nice idea..

My e-mail address :- ossaossa247@gmail.com