sorry but no one sent me the code of this strategy

hmm.. some guys tried it on 15 min and the results was not bad

you can try it on 5 min and give us your feedback

basomakm wrote >>

forex.sb wrote >>

You must be a hell of mql4 programmer.... It takes 10min to write this EA do you need him to prove if it is profitable?

Send me you email and I will write it for you for free...

Best Regards

Actually i'm pretty desperate too..... Tried to learn the MQL4, but just get a headache everytime i look at it. Can i engage ur help? thanks.

Nevertheless, my advice is to continue trying to learn mql4. In this forex adventure, if you don't get welthier, at least you w´ll capitalize in inteligence .

basomakm wrote >>

hi, guys

I have very very nice strategy it's called "sab7-sab7"

it's very simple >>>

It's based on the crossing of EMA's

1- If EMA (7) cross up EMA (15) and RSI value was more than 50

then you enter " buy"

2-If EMA (7) cross down EMA (15) and RSI value was less then 40

then you enter " sell"

optional : if EMA (7) cross up EMA (15) and both cross up EMA (90) + RSI value was more than 50 thats mean you have a big target

and vise versa

I - and other people- tested the strategy and it was profitable but its disadvantage you have to stick to your PC much much time

my info about creating EA is too little

If anybody can covert it to EA thats will be Great

Thanks in advance

Hi, was having time a little, so here it is to try.

Optional Trend-EMA (90) is included.

if someone post some results or helps, we will move the ea to the codebase

brg

Files:
ema_cross.mq4  8 kb

basomakm:

When asked to be sure it was profitable, you just answered that if it wasn't you wouldn't be converting it to an EA. Who doesn't think their strategy is profitable? Their point was that if you want someone to spend their own time doing something for free, give them a little more info. I personally think you still had a more important unanswered question, what the exit strategy is. But, it looks like eadeveloper went ahead and put in a solid effort for you anyway. It's not doing all that great, of course, but perhaps there's some adjustments that can be made.

When applying a strategy at manual trading, one says it's ma crossing and rsi, .... and with mechanical system we achieve similar outcomes. However, you usually end up looking at extra information in the time to trade. You might rely on current news, the prevailing trend, the "currency behavior", correlations with other currencies/indexes/commodities, and perhaps the weahter even the phases of the moon (I ready this moon-based-trading stuff somewhere).... That is, you see the signal and you always think whether it is really a good one. While an EA executes things mechanically (open, close, cut losses), it lacks the ability of human reasoning that helps distinguish a clear signal from an unclear one. I think this makes the difference between manual versus automatic trading.

What do you think?

Reason: