Can be avoided the requotes?

Hello,
On the parameters of OrderSend() there "slippage" (Maximun price slippage for buy or sell orders)
in all my EAs always wear 3
but I suffer continuing requotes 5-20 pips
If price is no longer valid, I prefer not open to the position that if they open with requote
Question:
There is a solution to the problem?
I have to adjust some other parameter?
thank you very much for your help
Many greetings

may give u ideas - look carefully at freeze level

Appendix named "Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades" ref: https://book.mql4.com/appendix/limits

and:

"The correct open price of of market order Buy is the latest known market price Ask.
The correct open price of of market order Sell is the latest known market price Bid."
ref: https://book.mql4.com/trading/orders

and:

"The limitation related to the position of stop orders of a pending order is calculated on the
basis of the requested open price of the pending order and has no relation to market prices.
StopLoss and TakeProfit of a pending order cannot be placed closer to the requested price than at the minimum distance.
The positions of StopLoss and TakeProfit of pending orders are not limited by freeze distance."

ref: https://book.mql4.com/trading/orders section:lastParagraph:"Placing and Deleting Pending Orders"

hth

Perhaps your Dealer is not very willing to trade with you. Who are you using?

Is the price you are requesting current?

thank you fbj Study links that I recommend

thank you phy

I just want the broker to respect the slippage parameterized
If you can not make trade within the range of prices (+- slippage) ... that do not open trade
I do not want to suffer continuing requotes of 5-25 pips. (Yesterday suffering a requote of 90 pips ).

V

> I do not want to suffer continuing requotes of 5-25 pips. (Yesterday suffering a requote of 90 pips )

As you know, we cannot discuss individual brokers here - but you need to change :(

Brokers vary enormously, not just on number of requotes but for Spread as well

One broker I use has AUD/NZD at 20 pips during quiet hours, another I was using could go up to 80!!!

-BB-

With my broker I noticed, through my several trades, that it handles BETTER "stop exits" or "take profits" orders, THAN regular close orders made "by hand". Perhaps this has to do with how things work within brokers' system. That is, I imagine that if close levels (either take profits or stops) are specified in the trades, the brokers' "hedging system" can prepare closing orders in advance, yielding improved closing or, in other words, better business for the broker and less slippage for the investor.

This is my guess, but could someone well informed on this matter confirm this?

thanks,

Joao.

"I imagine that if close levels (either take profits or stops) are specified in the trades.."

interesting point and if correct is good - for that broker anyways

Tell me, why some EA s/w people design 'stealth' tp/sl ?

ie, EA tickwise monitoring of price [aka, s/w trailing ...] (with orderSend zero sl,tp) until tp/sl hit and then issue modify/close [either partLot or full]

These people make BIG noise about how stealth stops Broker creative accounting practices.

i not get this, cuz Broker gets spread on every filled order - more you trade, more they make so why this stealth stuff?

i open initial order with sl. then monitor and [hopefully:] issue modify(sl) orders for partial take profits and/or close(part/full lots)...

if get spike or the like, is it not btr have physical sl order at broker? as abstract mentions. cuts out one delay in 'getting' the data tick, reacting to it and [eventually] server gets close/modify.

interesting to read others comments.

Reason: