MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 762

If you declared AND initialize some Global and Local Variables, are these variables re-initialized after every cycle reaches return(0) or does it go back to Start() and skips the re-initialization of the variables? My own opinion is that it does not re-initialize the variables on every cycle - but...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am coding a small grid system and I have a problem now and can't solve that. For my system I need a function that closes all trades, if one order closed, for example at the stoploss or at the takeprofit. Can somebody help me please ? I thought that I need something that counts my closed...
Hi, 1) OnTick() is executed if a new Tick has been sent by the server. But if the the server gets buzzy I do hae the feeling the data stream slows down :( 2) If I am opening an order it takes some time I can get a new and actual prices by RefreshRates(); 3) If I am now within...
  Mt4 servers list  (6)
My Mt4(Broker: CNS invest) crashed. unable to reinstall, may be due to already having some related files in registry. fortunately mt4 of other broker is still installed and running properly. And as its possible to run Account of different broker in another brokers terminal only if you have The *.srv...
Hi i am a new programmer. Can someone please give me an answer to why I would use "Long" as integer type rather than "int" when creating ivolume variable? I speculate the reason is because int type is 4 bytes and Long type is 8 bytes...... but that should not make a difference for Volume. So why?...
[Deleted]
My EA doesn't close all my orders when reached a specified level during news period . There are 14 orders floating and it just only close up 12 orders leave 2 more floating . It is dangerous if I was not there to monitor my trades . How can I solve this problem ???? Does anyone has a problem like...
There are many many many changes going on in MT5 New tester results panel Checkin/Checkout Magazines etc. It occurred to me that since having the new ability to move MT4 scripts into MT5 - that work in MT4 work will slow and not cover new features. So............ I just want to mention..... I...
What hidden s/l,t/p? What is the usage? Please support me, is there any functions available to place hidden s/l,t/p? Thanks in Advance
[Deleted]
  ouput error  (2)
hello i need help to know the meaning of " -1.#IND " output. thank you
[Deleted]
Hey for some currency pairs on my platform the trading panel won't display and therefore I can't do one-click trading. Any ideas????
Hi everyone, I am trying to put together an EA using the AutoFib tool. If the retracement trend is bearish then price pulls back and touches 50% fib but respects the level sell at open of next bar as long as it opens below 50% . If trend is bullish and pulls back to 50% and respects level BUY at the...
[Deleted]
So the question is, Does anyone have an inkling as to when there will be another release? I've rolled back to 509 anyway(with a annoyance of UAC and my broker trying to make me upgrade) and in truth the main reason I want the newer 600+ is simply for the alert that can be adjusted on screen but the...
HI please see the above code it is a simple indicator which is not i mean it doesn't showing when i m printing values .Can some body help me ??#property indicator_chart_window#property  indicator_buffers 2extern int period=15;extern int shift=8;extern int mode=0;extern color color1=Blue;extern color...
  bottom tol bar  (1)
When i open the Ea in mql file For editing o modifing i do not get help file in my bottom toolbar how to bring help file there
A mathematical model of C# language, apply to change into MT4 indicator !! /*--------------------------------------------------------------* To modify generated output--Fourier 10 Order Line *--------------------------------------------------------------*/ #include <math.h> #include...
Hello.  Mi current pc is out.  His motherboard was burned. In this moment, while I am looking for a new computer, I am using my old Pentium III pc but I can't run the MetaTrader.  My old PC has only 256 Mb of Ram and a clock frecquency of 450 Mhz.  Is very old, I know. But I am in an emergency and I...
  Previous Range  (4)
Can some tell me hw to find previous range bar value???
Hi all, i would like to know what maintenance cleaning rutine i should to develope to get the mt4 running clean and fine, i mean, is it useful to clean some directories n times per week or month?. Regards.
Get PC code not responding in Build 625 I need the PC code for my computer for a signal service
When I am testing this EA at strategy tester it's working as expected (Except it's opening 4 orders at the starting instead of 3). The expectation is: It'll Open 3 trades at first. Then if all these trades got closed and the same condition is still valid, it'll open 1 trade only. When it'll get the...
Can some body tell me hw to find the average range of x bars and y time frame ????
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Custom MACD.mq4 |//|                   Copyright 2005-2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              https://www.mql4.com...
Hi guy I try to use class but I have big problems......follows my test code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| #Test.mq4 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #include
When the MT4 Tester Optimization mode (Build 625) is used,the MT4 Terminal always crashes on the second consecutive time Optimization is run. This problem is independent of computer and specific EA software. It isindependent of which Tester model is chosen. It occurs with freshlyinstalled builds...
Hi, Do anyone know how may I read data that comes from MQL4 DDE server in Visual C++ 6.0?
  Error 4108  (3)
t=total-1;  for (t;t>=0 ;t--)  {  OrderSelect(t,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);  if (OrderType()<2 )  {  quant=OrderLots();  if (OrderType()==0) ///buy  {  OrderClose(t,quant,Bid,60,clrNONE);  }  if (OrderType()==1) //sell  {  bool res1=OrderClose(t,quant,Ask,60,clrNONE);  if(!res1)   Alert("Error in...
  Odd behaviour of WHILE operator  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hello all! I've an EA (never tested it on pre 600 builds but the code is 2 years old) that gets stuck during a WHILE on build 625. The fact is that when the WHILE starts it seems to be unable to check the expressions: the result is that it never comes out . It is placed in the start function . I've
  Wave analysis fan club  (653   1 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66)
Hello. I would like to start a thread about wave analysis to discuss the current situation in the market as well as forecasts of its development. I will start it: P.S. Moderators, if you think that the branch does not belong to the subject of this forum, you can delete it, but the content of the
Hello, I made an EA and sometimes when testing it in strategy tester it puts Error 1. It is supposed to move the pending order on next day low if it is sellstop(buystop) and next candle is bullish( bearish). If next candle is not bullish(bearish) then it stays where it is. Tradinglogic wise i think...