NEED A PROGRAMMER

We need to write an EA that will build channels and trade on them in semi-automatic mode.

Description of the program:

Based on three appropriate extrema on the chart, the program builds a channel that is displayed in blue. Let's call this channel unlocked. It can be changed and moved on the chart with the mouse. When a fourth extremum arrives, the program willlock the channel and change its colour to green if the extremum touches the channel wall. If an extremum is out of place, the channel will automatically rebuild within certain limits or be deleted. A locked channel is not changed programmatically or manually, but it may be unlocked, e.g., by double-clicking it or by selecting the appropriate option in the context menu (depending on what is easier to do) and modifying it and locking it again.

When a green channel appears at a given symbol at the given timeframe, the program continues to search for extrema and builds other channels. Thus, several channels can be shown on the same chart at the same time and they should not be approximately the same, but it is allowed to show channels inside each other. When price moves out of the channel and remains there for some time, the channel is deleted.

When price reaches the green channel wall, appropriate indicators are checked and a position is opened. Only one position may be opened within one channel at a time, but if there are lower timeframe channels within the channel, additional positions may be opened.

The programme must operate on the timeframes M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, and on several instruments at the same time. All channels must be simultaneously displayed on all timeframes with corresponding labels (for example, "M5" next to the upper left corner of the channel). However, the code should be implemented in a way to easily disable the channel display on higher or lower timeframes (for example, not to display M1 channels on H1, etc.) or to block operation on certain timeframes (for example, to trade only on H1 and M15).

The code should be implemented in such a way that it is easy to disable (for example, by commenting on some parts of the code) some timeframes, currency pairs and the entire chart, in order to save resources during further optimization. Also, the code should be provided with detailed comments. Variables and functions should be provided with detailed comments regarding their purpose, including counters and flags.

Certain variables should contain the values of the channel width and its slope relative to the horizontal axis (the variable value is positive if the price goes upwards, negative if it goes downwards).

To evaluate the program, I will need screenshots of its work and code snippets to determine the comprehensibility of comments. Accordingly, the simpler the structure of the program, the better.

Dear programmers, I am waiting for your suggestions.

A serious task! But in principle doable. How much would you like to offer for the job?

LSB >>

Based on the three corresponding *relevant to what? You mean the last three extrema on the chart, the program builds a channel, which is shown in blue. Let's call this channel unlocked. It can be changed and moved on the chart with the mouse. When a fourth extremum appears, the program willlock the channel and change its colour to green if the extremum touches the channel wall *what do you mean?) - if the extremum is at its top and the channel wall? If an extremum is out of position, the channel will automatically change its position within certain limits or be deleted. A fixed channel is not changed ...It cannot be done manually* byMQL tools, as far as I know .You can always change any channel on the chart manually* , but you can unlock it back, e.g. by double-clicking or by choosing the appropriate option in the context menu (depending on what is easier to do), modify it and lock it back.

It's harder to understand the ToR to the end than to write the code)) Seems to be no big deal.

Fduch писал(а) >>

It's harder to understand the ToR than it is to write the code.) It seems to be nothing serious.

Get the job done, then tell me how easy it was for you :-)

Integer >> :

Take over the implementation, then tell me how easy it was for you :-)

Is there anything in this ToR that might cause difficulties in implementation? >> apart from what I highlighted in the previous post.

Fduch писал(а) >>

Is there anything in this ToR that might cause difficulties in implementation? *other than what I highlighted in the previous post*.

There is something to think hard about, but you don't seem to have a clue, so I'll refrain from explaining it for now.

Integer >> :

There is something to think about, but you don't seem to have a clue, so I'll refrain from explaining it for now.

A riddle TK! =)

And how much do you think it would cost the client to write an expert on this TOR? *IMHO not more expensive than $ 40 for 20 $ / hour of programmer's work *.

Fduch >> :

TK-jiggle! =)

And how much do you think it would cost the client to write an expert on this TOR? *IMHO not more than 40$ for 20$\hour of programmer's work?

and you are willing to do it in 2 hours? with the accuracy of the first post to the smallest of nuances

and handle mouse-over levels with opening of additional positions within the channel

and displaying (as not described by the customer by the way) and not displaying m1 channels on h1 etc.

"it should not be approximately the same" will you write an image retrieval program ? for $20 an hour ?

and so on and make screenshots in 2 hours?

--

well... good luck! and most importantly time it! from the beginning of implementation to the end

so the customer won't write you a letter saying that this is not what I wanted

--

Sometimes we think it's very simple! And the world is transparent and there are no "stumps" to stumble on!

but usually it's not!

Yeah, I was wrong about the whole ToR - screenshots, comments and a logical program structure will take much longer. But the code itself is quite realistic to write in 2 hours, don't you agree?

Fduch писал(а) >>
But the code itself is quite realistic to write in 2 hours, don't you agree.

I agree, if you're typing at 300 characters per minute.

Fduch >> :
Yes, I was wrong about whole ToR - screenshots, comments and logical program structure will take much more time. But the code itself is quite realistic to write in 2 hours, don't you agree?

No, I don't agree.

---

You start by writing this piece of TOR in 10-30-240 minutes = "it should not be approximately the same" ---

Trust me this is not a trivial thing !

( what is approximate is a rather subjective substance )

You will need to compare within some limits some object in the form of at least 3 points!

You will have to use a conventional beat, actually a triangle according to the rules and cut off the similar objects

(and even not just cut off and that the author of TK should approve this cutting off

---

I agree that you're overreacting!

it's not that simple! but if you talk to the author of the terms of reference, some things can be worked out

but you can't do it in 2 hours - even if you have the libraries ready ---

--

I, for example, always spend 3-4 times more time on the work than I expect!

knowing that I might encounter a "stump"... with a problem I didn't expect!

Reason: