Need Experienced EA developer

Hi. I am looking for an EA developer to convert a strategy into and automated EA. I am not sure if this is the place to post this so please correct me if I am wrong. The strategy is simple and I've included the specs in a PPT included in this posting. I require your rate and time to completion and changes to the code if there are issues or the code does not function as indicated for at least 30 days. I alreayd hired someone to make this EA but there were problems and they have not responded. Sadly I already paid in full. Won't happen again! Payment will be made through paypal and I will forward 50% upfront. Let me know if you have any questions.

fx.ledzep@gmail.com

If you convince me your strategy is sound, tested & profitable I will code it for FREE.

email me at: tirantloblanc00@yahoo.com if interested

Regards

benvor:
Hi. I am looking for an EA developer to convert a strategy into and automated EA. I am not sure if this is the place to post this so please correct me if I am wrong. The strategy is simple and I've included the specs in a PPT included in this posting. I require your rate and time to completion and changes to the code if there are issues or the code does not function as indicated for at least 30 days. I alreayd hired someone to make this EA but there were problems and they have not responded. Sadly I already paid in full. Won't happen again! Payment will be made through paypal and I will forward 50% upfront. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, I'm writting you from Spain... how do you do?...

I'm doing at the moment my own EA, and it is amazing to learn more about trading and indicators, but if you want I can help you with your EA and if you have fresh ideas, than me, we can work one to one, talking about indicators and changing our experiences and trading tools...

See you.

josechugomez

benvor:

Drop me a line

email info@atrlab.com

Reason: