HOW to get a programmer 100% interested in writing an EA based on your IDEA - page 13

Greetings!

Interested in cooperating with programmers,

I need to program a trading system,

I will call it conditionally: "counter-trend swing trading".

Parameters of TS are about the following:

PF: 10.8
Maximal DD: 6.15%

Profit trades 84.72%

Loss trades 15.28%

Contact e-mail:

vantutri (pesik) mail. ru:

The topic started to turn into "Please do it, man, I really need it!"

You get the impression that the ideal customer for a programmer is someone who writes their terms of reference in source code:)

The market, it's not a "task-->execution-->result" option. I want to let you in on a big secret. No one knows specifically what they want to get out of the market. Everyone wants to make a profit. The programmer must answer "What is the exact amount of profit to be obtained". And here no one, not even the programmer, can answer, not even the take profit. You have to go to the other end.

There is one more interesting pitfall that was mentioned only in passing. Suppose someone has a really profitable trading system. He or she believes that the system is profitable thanks to certain rules. He applies to a programmer to get his idea fixed in computer codes. The system is implemented. At the implementation stage it turns out that the profit generated by the system is not at all due to those rules which are used in the strategy, but due to some influence of the "X" factor that was accidentally considered by the strategy but is not formalized in it. We get such a market "dark energy" (the correct scientific formulation is "dark matter", but the first option is more suitable to the market). The right move is to develop the strategy by isolating the "dark energy" and discarding everything superfluous (for example, the first formalised rules). This requires a symbiosis between the customer and the programmer, to develop the initial and already profitable ideas into new and effective technologies, which result in a profitable strategy. But already at this stage either the customer or the programmer starts to fret. "I wrote it as requested - what else do you want?" And it is clear to the customer (if he is not a complete fool) that what he used really works, but not because of something else, something that he can't find without the help of a programmer himself. Not to be unfounded I am publishing a chart of accidentally found dark energy of EURUSD market on daily bars at 0.1 lot normalized history (the quality of modelling does not affect the result):

After 2003 (33 trades) some unusual "X" factor appeared in the market. As it turned out after the optimization (not the one done with the "Optimize" checkbox) of the EA, the profit ceased to exist:

Apparently, something was accidentally discovered that was actually working and making a profit. What that dark energy is I don't know yet, one thing is clear that it would take me a lot of time and knowledge to isolate the real driving force behind it. Personally, I very clearly formulated my terms of reference, which I have to fulfil, and here it is: "Obviously something is going on here and I want to find it". A person who does not understand programming is practically doomed to fail in this matter, because it is simply impossible to formulate the terms of reference in any other way.

Reason: