Am I even on the right track?

So, yeah. I just recently started fooling around with this program. It's pretty interesting, but it seems that I'm too dense to script a proper Expert Advisor. What I'm trying to do is getting a really basic program to work that checks these conditions...

- Current Price > MA

- Macd > 0

- Momentum > 100

- RSI > 50

- William's Percent > -50

... and places a BUY order if a certain amount of them is positive. The order is closed again as soon as another certain amount of the conditions is not fulfilled anymore. I read abouth this system somewhere (I couldn't remember where that was if my life depended on it, though :P) and as it was described as "simple, yet somewhat effective", I thought implementing it would be a good start to learn working with MQL4 and the MetaTrader. However, I invariably end up with wildly flailing graphs such as

regardless of which values I use for the buying/selling "thresholds". My question: Could this be a simple scripting error (and should I post my code for checking)? Is something wrong with the conditions? Or is this trading system just a load of bollocks? Care to help a poor noob out here? :/

i think it is a reasonable result. i just wonder the times for trade seem to me more than it suppose to be.usually, the more indicators you combine the less trade chances.

good luck

Programming your ideas is an experience accumulation. Grit and persistence in character is the right way.
Reason: