Learn the Truth About Fap Turbo

Subject: Why you shouldn’t invest in FAP Turbo

Before we start, let me make this very clear – I hate Forex software.

I hate it with a vengeance. Always have, and probably always will.

You see, I’m both professional Forex advisor and trader. I make my living, well, trading. On average, I earn almost $3,000 a day.

Until now, that is.

Now there’s software – to replace me – which means I become redundant.
99% of Forex Software Are Scams!
Yep, you read right – 99% of Forex software programs are scams. All they do is take your money, rip you off, and you never hear from them again. And that’s even before you realize the product you purchased is totally useless.

Most of them consist of ‘tools’ that you can find anywhere on the internet – for free! I don’t know about you, but it’s not in my personality to pay for free stuff.
Talk About Overkill...
My 'friend' Mike emailed. He was one of Fap turbo beta-testers. Said I needed to check out this software. He went on to say I’d make a killing. I guess Mike forgot what I did for a living.

But I checked the link he sent – out of curiosity.

I read the information on the page. It sounded good. Great in fact. The list of features were very impressive, but I wouldn’t tell Mike that. I’m sure he sent the link just to rile me up!

I clicked away. I didn’t need the software, and was convinced it wouldn’t help me anyway.

Later that week Mike emailed. Said he’d used the software, and after only two hours had earned $200.

This software was going to put me out of business! I had to check it out and quick.

http://www.yahoomsngroup.com/fapturbo.html

Post Your AD on 1000+ Forums
http://www.yahoomsngroup.com/

My $5000. account went to $100 using Faptubro. My brother lost all of his $5000. A friend of mind (the only smart one of us) stopped using it after lossing $2000 of his $5000. ---Tom

hyip41 wrote >>

You see, I’m both professional Forex advisor and trader. I make my living, well, trading. On average, I earn almost $3,000 a day.

Until now, that is.

Yep, you read right – 99% of Forex software programs are scams. All they do is take your money, rip you off, and you never hear from them again. And that’s even before you realize the product you purchased is totally useless.

Most of them consist of ‘tools’ that you can find anywhere on the internet – for free! I don’t know about you, but it’s not in my personality to pay for free stuff.
Talk About Overkill...
My 'friend' Mike emailed. He was one of Fap turbo beta-testers. Said I needed to check out this software. He went on to say I’d make a killing. I guess Mike forgot what I did for a living.

I read the information on the page. It sounded good. Great in fact. The list of features were very impressive, but I wouldn’t tell Mike that. I’m sure he sent the link just to rile me up!

I clicked away. I didn’t need the software, and was convinced it wouldn’t help me anyway.

Later that week Mike emailed. Said he’d used the software, and after only two hours had earned $200.

This software was going to put me out of business! I had to check it out and quick.

What EA actually work? I have had a stroke and need system that really works without me learning to much (no books I have probems reading them). SEE ATTACHMENT n7qwq@hotmail.com (206) 251-9675

Files:

LOLA:

What EA actually work? I have had a stroke and need system that really works without me learning to much (no books I have probems reading them). SEE ATTACHMENT n7qwq@hotmail.com (20...

See the link to follow live trades on this EA's page http://www.selectfx.net/zr_eurcad.htm

No learning, EA is self-optimizing

-BB-

Selecting from EURCAD || CADCHF ??

'your' feelings?

thanx alot

I use just one rule: The glossier and convincing the ad is, the worse loser it becomes...

hyip41 wrote >>

Until now, that is.

Talk About Overkill...

:

Hi

Yes correct the most EA are scams, and i think also him.

I have buy fap turbo and after some week with very small trade and very small win,in only one trade hi loose my money.

I thought, maybe I made some mistakes, I want to try it on another broker. But when I went into the download section to change broker and have the new key for another broker, I saw that I could not change.
At this point I have written to FAP turbo to help put the EA on another broker and you want to know what I replied?
Read alone :
FAP Turbo Support a me
You should provide us a screenshot with closing your broker account.
Or confirming letter from the broker. This way we can reset your
activation section and you will be able to activate the software on
the new broker account. Also we need your receipt(batch) number of
payment.
Someone knows tell me, because to change a broker with EA that I paid, I will have to close my account on the old broker.
All this I find it stupid and not honest.
Be careful with Fap turbo
frank

fbj wrote >>

Selecting from EURCAD || CADCHF ??

'your' feelings?

Over last 12 months, ZR EURCAD has made more but ZR CADCHF has had higher profit factor

FWIW

-BB-

Reason: