MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1452

Recently made my computer much safer to reject viruses and trojans --->I made limited account and add that special account special restriction policy rules: To only run executable in ONLY one directory(It's directory where I have all priveleges). In that directory I have MT4 installed for doing...
[Deleted]
Hi I intend to develop on EA for multiple pairs and attach toone pair. I can refer the candles that native pair. Is there a way that I canrefer to the candles of other pairs than attached pair? Please advise. Thanks
[Deleted]
ciao guys first at all thanks in advance for help. i am trying to prepare my personal EA but i have a doubt : with command ordertotal() it's possible to specify the number of pending orders but ..... total orders.... . In this way if I use my EA on some differents cross i cant specify to...
Not being a programmer...i've tried to figure out how to make the EA only do one trade per signal....but not having any progress. I want it to close a trade by either SL, TP, or TS. Then wait for the reverse signal. But it would close the trade and put the same side trade in if the singal was still...
hi please help me how i can specify current timeframe with any method (function, .... ) that i active my EA ? same as Symbol() function that specify current Symbol that active my EA. thanks
Hello Im trying to use the 'Slope Direction Line' indicator in an EA and Im not sure how to tell when the color of the line has changed. Im using the following code to access the indicator -  double SDL=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"Slope Direction Line",80,3,0); but im not sure of the logic required to...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I have this code that gives a signal the first time a bar crosses a 20 period MA, unfortunately it does it before it crosses, ie, gives a sell signal the bar before it closes below the MA, which is obviously a bar too early. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, the code is attached.
[Deleted]
The English notated version of tradingexpert-1.mq4 does not compile - is this an expert waste of time or what? https://book.mql4.com/samples/expert
[Deleted]
We need good EA or someone who can make this us. We hawe managed accounts, where we use Ea´s Send details me. We can pay good price or good % profits. pnylander@hotmail.com
[Deleted]
I have an EA I had designed by someone awhile ago who I can no longer get ahold of for some reason. Anyways, I need someone to add a few small features to it. Easy 4 and 5 digit broker support. (automatic would be nice but having the user change a setting is acceptable)Mini and micro account support...
[Deleted]
I noticed that the the history database has 1 minute data from 1999 for pairs such as aud/usd, eur/usd etc. When I look at the timeframes such as 15 minutes the data starts from somewhere in 1999. But for 5 minute it starts somewhere in 2005 and for 1 minute from somwehere in 2008. The metatrader...
I have written many MQL4 EAs & Indicators for myself and for my clients. I ama professional EA/indicator coder. If you would like quality written code for your trading system, send me an e-mail:eacoder@hotmail.com
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have coded a simple idea i had for the Henken Ashi Indy...but my EA just refuses to take sell trades. can anyone see what I have done wrong? its really not complicated code as I am still learning ...so hopefully you will see what my fault is easily enough. I have attached the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am new to automated trading and I have a question about backtesting. I have FXT files with real tick data but I don't know how to use them : MT4 doesn't have the "recalculate" checkbox, so the FXT files are erased when I start a backtest. I have tried to use older versions of MT4 with the...
[Deleted]
HELLO, PLEASE HELP ME. I NEED TO DOWNLOAD SOME INDICATORS. BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE AND HOW TO DO SO ON THIS SITE. I AM A NEW MEMBER. KINDLY HELP ME OUT. THANK YOU. JYDE
I want to export live data on to my website how do i do that
[Deleted]
I am trying to list all Global Variables currently in an EA that are not being used, so they can be deleted using the GlobalVariableDel function. I am aware of the Global Variables screen available from the Tools menu F3, but I need to do this from within my program in realtime. How can I do this?...
[Deleted]
WindowsPriceMax(), is not updated with the correct information provided when the user click's the M1,M5,M15,30 or any Period Toolbox button. to get the correct information is need to wait until next tick. but, all other data like Period(), returns correct. This is MetaTraderBug? i have writen an...
Please I need someone to put me through on how to make up to 100 to 200pips, I just started and I finding it very difficult and I aways lose. Please I need a good advicer and also good robots to assist me with my trades as I am a student. I need help as urgent as possible so that I can pay my...
[Deleted]
Hello All: I have a successful EA running on an FXDD MT4 (which is a 4 decimal broker), and have recently imported the EA into the PFG MT4 (a 5 decimal broker), and for the life of me can't get a backtest out of the platform. One thing I notice is that in the FXDD platform you can import the data...
[Deleted]
Hi all, please i need your help to make my ea to work, after compiling it,it gave me 0 error,0 warning but it will not place any trade, the strategy is based on CCI 50 HLC on bars 1 and 3, with Simple stochastics close/close 5,3,3 crossover. it is expected to place a buy order if CCI 50 on bars 1...
Hi, I'me developing my own EA but the strategy tester has a very low quality of simulation (<25%). How can I improve it? I've downloaded the data in "history center" of MT4, I only use 1 currency for simulation (EURUSD - 1M). Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to make arrow show on ma crossover but its not working please help me out. Thanks.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| jhgjkhg.mq4 |//|...
Hi Have one sucessful trading system 100-400 pips per trade I am newbie need EA for this system leave email if keen to help out
Please I need someone to put me through on how to make up to 100 to 200pips, I just started and I finding it very difficult and I aways lose. Please I need a good advicer and also good robots to assist me with my trades and also I need a robot that can help me place trade when I am not on system...
Hi, I have a doubt in using fractals . I loaded the indicator “fractals” on a graph and I see that there aren’t external variables to set. I see upper and lower arrows. I write, for instance Print ( iFractals ( NULL , NULL , MODE_LOWER , 2 ) ) ; Print ( iFractals ( NULL , NULL , MODE_UPPER , 2 ) ) ;
[Deleted]
i have code like this: double currentprice=1.36350000; double cek_digit_point=0.00010000; int pos_distance=3; Alert(MathMod((currentprice/cek_digit_point),pos_distance)+" "+MathMod(13635.00000000,pos_distance)); Alerts Result: 3.00000000 0.00000000 i would to do modulus operation... it supposed to...
NT4 EUR-USD from 8-8-08 I'm using Bill Poulos's FOREX Profit Accelerator System and he mentions that that ADX in MT4 is calculated differently than ADX in other software. It certainly looks a lot different. Does anyone have code for ADX as implemented in VT Trader. There are two parameters rather...
[Deleted]
There is nothing there to selct from. Happened overnight. There yesterday, Gone today. Cannot select experts or scripts.
Is their a way to back test multile currency pairs at the same time? THANKS