Issue Testing Custom Indicator

It appears that when I call a custom indicator from an EA in the tester using iCustom -- everything works perfectly -- but

When I drag and drop the custom indicator into the tester "session" -- (the currently executing test) - the indicator does not recognize that it is in fact in testing mode - the problem that this creates is the the Bid/Ask variables reflect the current Bid/Ask prices and not those currently executing within the tester.

The open[], high[], low[], close[] bar values are unnaffected - so, this is more a nuisance problem --

The reason I want to drag the indicator onto the tester session is because though I grab the correct values using iCustom, my fractal (ZigZag) legs don't appear in the bar window when testing and only appear after the session is stopped. I have added some more visuals to the fractal indicator that I would like to see visually in order to compare and contrast...

So, one fix or another: 1) How can I have my fractal legs appear while testing by calling only the iCustom function? OR 2) How can I get a drag and drop custom indicator to reflect the Bid/Ask price in the current tester session?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DennisJorgenson wrote >>

It appears that when I call a custom indicator from an EA in the tester using iCustom -- everything works perfectly -- but

When I drag and drop the custom indicator into the tester "session" -- (the currently executing test) - the indicator does not recognize that it is in fact in testing mode - the problem that this creates is the the Bid/Ask variables reflect the current Bid/Ask prices and not those currently executing within the tester.

The open[], high[], low[], close[] bar values are unnaffected - so, this is more a nuisance problem --

The reason I want to drag the indicator onto the tester session is because though I grab the correct values using iCustom, my fractal (ZigZag) legs don't appear in the bar window when testing and only appear after the session is stopped. I have added some more visuals to the fractal indicator that I would like to see visually in order to compare and contrast...

So, one fix or another: 1) How can I have my fractal legs appear while testing by calling only the iCustom function? OR 2) How can I get a drag and drop custom indicator to reflect the Bid/Ask price in the current tester session?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone have any hints on a work-around for this?