MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1453

[Deleted]
Anyone have a quick easy way to include Daily Pivot Points into an ea that will determine my take profit and stop loss levels?
[Deleted]
here we have a problem, i have writen an example, uses WindowsPrixeMax in an indicator, and the call to function return the value of previus Period selected from Toolbox once one tick arrive. there is no big problem, only wait to a next tick to the indicator's chart, update with correct data. Here...
Hi, I am trying to Test sending an email from the Options>Email Dialog Box. The journal is repeatedly reporting "Relaying Denied", or "FlashFiler: Invalid BLOB" Errors, using two different private SMTP servers. The recepient emails are gmail, yahoo and hotmail accounts. I had successfully sent...
good evening everybody. I can't get started with Meta Tader 4, I am having the following message all the time: Your Key is not valid. Please activate your copy. Your expert ID=943141941 If ExpertID is 0 first check the EA settings. Turn on ALLOW DLL IMPORTS and remove CONFIRM DLL FUNCTION CALLS...
I'm currently offering MetaTrader 4 hosting free for 1 week. After a week you have to pay only $9.95 monthly. - Real-Time Viewer through Remote Desktop Connection: You have the ability to view, manage and trade in real-time through your broker, and host live or demo Expert Advisors.  - 24/7...
Hi, I want to know how do I plot a Lower Timeframe MA cross on a Higher Timeframe chart. e.g. I want to plot an arrow on H1 chart when M15 's MA5 and MA10 cross. Please let me know. Thanks, JForex.
[Deleted]
can somebody help me please with this OrderSend, it's driving me crazy. int ticket; ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, Lots,Ask + 10*Point,3,0,Ask+40*Point,"BTM ",16345,0,Green); Giving each time Error 129 or 130 wen I use a stop loss Thanks
Hello everybody, I am a newbie to this site as well as to the forex market (2 months). I have metatrader 4 demo account on which I am practising currently. I read about this jumstart strategy and would like to automate this to test the efficiency of this siganl. 1. parameters - 3 SMA, 5 SMA, Moving...
  bezubytok ?  (2)
What does bezubytok( безубыток - 5 п. )? regards alex
Hello, System for sell, looking for something around 450k, a little cheap but want to move it fast. Please don't ask for report unless you can prove funds are avaliable. Low to no draw down and already in compliance with the new NFA Hedge Rule. Contact me here for more info and how purchase.
[Deleted]
Is it possible for memory leaks when running the MT4. Is it possible for EAs to use up all memory after some time. My live terminal keeps increasing in memory usage(Task Manager). Have anyone of you seen this? any solutions? Is this because of too many messages in the experts tab? Anyway to keep...
[Deleted]
what happen with platinium EA topic?
[Deleted]
datetime TimeLocal() Note: At the testing, local time is modeled and is the same as the modeled last known server time. Is there a way using a windows dll (maybe "shell32.dll" ) to get the local time during a test.
Hi, I'm just about to start a new EA based on Pair correlation. Where can I find some information about pairs that correlate with each other? Thanks
  OrdersTotal  (1)
I am running an EA on 3 different currency pairs. Can I use (OrdersTotal() ==0) to tell me that there are no open trades on any of the pairs or will it just apply to the pair on which it is operating? I want to be able to tell the EA for each of the pairs to stop trading if the profit level is above...
If so, for what sort of things?
[Deleted]
I know that some of the functionality could be obtained using wininet.dll and general file functions; however, I haven't seen anyone really support the concept of a web api for MetaTrader. This could allow mobile devices to interact with the trading platform without needing the binary install. I...
[Deleted]
I am new to metatrader 4 wondering if any one can help me step by step how to create forex robot in metatrader 4
[Deleted]
Hi, I encountered the strange. My long order was done successfully though it's price was not in the range of the time. Attachment is to show the price. Bule arrow is long order. Pic1 shows order is done @99.24. but bar shows highest price in this time is 99.21. Is there someone can understand...
[Deleted]
Has any one any idea if you can get a compatable free hand drawing tool(s) that can be intergrated into Meta? Many Thanks.
Simple question to moderators. How long does it takes for an article to be reviewed and eventually published? I sent one for proofreading last week but still got no feedback. Tnx, Zyp
Hey everbodys, I need help to programm following problem; The Trailingstopp should not follow the close-bid period for period..... (normaly) The TS considering an art of bars, who have a small uncontrolled vola and which are in the red range caught. until/if the next bar, which leave this range....
[Deleted]
hello all i have just registered here becasue i am using metaquotes to create my trading system. i have a problem and i hope somebody can help me : i have read the reference regarding MQL4 program but my program continues to give me problems: in the platform there are some experts( MACD, moving...
  Multiple OrderSend  (20   1 2)
Hi all, I tried to code 2 ordersend together but only one will be sent OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, LotSize(Risk), Ask, 3, Ask - StopLoss, 0, "B", 100, 0, Blue); OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, LotSize(Risk), Ask, 3, Ask - StopLoss, Ask + TakeProfit, "B", 200, 0, Blue); Is there any work ard because my...
[Deleted]
Hi, I need to change the maxlots for a project I'm working. I tried hex editing the fxt file, as it's suggested here http://www.metatrader4.com/forum/1763/, with XVI32 but had no luck with it. Anyone tried changing MAXLOTS successfully? Thanks
[Deleted]
I have a question that I want to make my own Function but I don't know how to make it, I guess I have to save my Function code in Library. And then For calling My Function, Using #import. I did that but compiler said there is no function like that . So I didn't understand how to make it. Could...
[Deleted]
  Customizing Code  (3)
I purchased an MT4 indicator. I would like a programmer to make a few modifications to it. Assuming i would only use it for my own trading, what are the copyright issues involved, if any? Am I OK altering the code for my own needs? Thank You
i find below sentence At the stage of Registration, we are going to detect such incorrectly written Expert Advisors providing certain test time limitations in theeight-month interval in the "Every tick" mode. If the EA's testing time exceeds 5 minutes, this EA will not be allowed to participate in...
[Deleted]
  Coding question  (4)
Hi everyone I want to ask a question. I tried to make percent increase or percent decrease indicator. So I made code like that int limit=Bars-IndicatorCounted(); for(int i=limit-i;i>0;i--) { Buffer[i]=close[i]/Close[i+1]; } but that was never work. I changed above code / to - like that
[Deleted]
Hello fellow traders/coders I have a problem with creating a simple EA. But I am doing my best :( I wish to create an EA that will buy and sell when arrows appear( blue=buy,red=sell),all the time in the game,no stop loss no take profit. My first step was calling the indicator into EA and I did it...