Eur/Usd 5 and 15 min scalping methods

I am as well having a problem with scalping the EUR/USD using the 5 & 15 charts. I need a better scalping technique to be able to exit the market with positive income.

> need a better scalping technique

So what are you using at the moment and what results do you get?

How do you assess the underlying trend?

Are you aware of the days Pivot level, main supports & resistances?

These will tend to be at least temporary pausing points for a move, as will 'large round numbers'

For an indictor on this see the free TZ-Pivot here

Good Luck

-BB-

What I use now is the MA crossing and the pivot points I use the ones from actionforex.com (I hope they could be good).

I am still trying to get the correct trend lines by drawing them manually but I stilll come out with errors. What do I do please?

SBZ

SEBAZ:

What I use now is the MA crossing and the pivot points I use the ones from actionforex.com (I hope they could be good).

I am still trying to get the correct trend lines by drawing them manually but I stilll come out with errors. What do I do please?

SBZ

Scalping sux man, usually the taget is few pips and s/l is huge. Never seen working scalping method...

As it is now it seems scalping is not a good strategy to use coz it reaps so much out of your pocket. You target a little and you are offering a larger sum in the stop loss in case of change of direction. So could anyone please help me with how to develop a strategy that I can use to get something daily. This is an appeal cos I need to move on with the market.
Reason: