MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1439

Ladies and gentlemen ! I found a neural network algorithm on the internet . I decided to check it out. I made the script for terminal . I ran it on and it worked. To make sure is correct - I made a visualization of the learning process. made visible . Well , and not to work gather dust on the shelf
Hello freinds, I want to use a single Expert that can trade simultanisly with EURUSD and USDJPY together: means: BUY and SELL, Yes, with a single Expert. Is it possible?? Thankes you all,
I wrote an EA and tested it on my HP Laptop computer. I back tested it on EURO/US 15 minute chart with start time "June 1, 2009" and stop time "June 2, 2009". It opened a buy order at 2:45 GMt on June 1, 2009. My laptop computer has MetaTrader 4, build 218. I have just re-installed XP OS on a DELL...
[Deleted]
Hi Fellas I m learning to code MQL in MT4. I m trying this simple program to market buy. In the experts window i just see "2009.06.15 13:32:28 try EURUSD,M5: initialized" nothing happens after that. Not even any error message. This is the program in question: #property copyright "Copyright © 2009,...
[Deleted]
Hi all...yes I'm a newbie and need some desparate help from some smart people :) Currently my EA places waaaaay too many trades while the conditions are met. It goes something like this: if (conditions are true...) ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point); The...
Hello. I'm looking to set up a test platform for testing EA's and don't want any brokerage-tainted data messing up my test results (and some brokerages, like Alpari-UK, use the "MetaQuotes Software Corp." history center for their data downloads. They are no longer providing their own history that...
meaning id like to find out foe example how much has gbpusd gone up by in all history withot goin back 80pips
[Deleted]
CRASH DETAILS: There has been a critical error Time : 2009.06.14 22:04 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 224, 15 May 2009) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 (Build 2600) Processors : 2 x X86 (level 15) Memory : 981356/679724 kb Exception : C0000005...
Hello freinds, I write an Expert which is running in EURCAD chart, and it uses the bid price of USDJPY? I wrote the folowing lines: RefreshRates(); double B_UJ = MarketInfo("USDJPY",MODE_BID); And It still compute the veriable B_UJ as 0.0, WHY? Can somebody help me? Thankes
Hello I have had an idea of setting a yearly percentage increase on my account. one where the loses are spread accross the year and turned into a TP example account open $300 Percentage increase 300% Target $900 Tick Value GBPJPY 1.022 Yearly pip target 881 monthly 73 weekly 17 Daily 4 If the first...
I like this expert advisors but need to know what is the best way to use. Should I have any indicators along with this? Should I change some settings within the file to make it run better. Any help would be great.
[Deleted]
  Multi Threading  (6)
Is there anyway to get better performance out of MQL4?  Because of this languagebeing single thread, it sometimes misses trades that are trying to be executedat the same time in my expert.  How do you do it?
[Deleted]
I am working on preserving my trades through catastrophic platform event. Each trade event is documented in a csv file. The intent is that if the EA is restarted for any reason, it can load the order details at initialization to be able to operate on existing trades What I need to know is the magic...
hi I have an EA and I'd like to make it works with a cycle. I've got 5 variables double ma1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 1, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 0); double sar = iSAR(NULL, 0, 0.02, 0.2, Current + 0); double Macd=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,Current + 0); double...
[Deleted]
Hi there, Does anyone know how can I export the trades history (account history) to ms excel? It would be very helpful since will allow me to separate the trades by currency pair and better analise the data. Thank you very much Regards Paulo
[Deleted]
Bars in test 125169 Ticks modelled 21792507 Modelling quality 89.93% Mismatched charts errors 0 Initial deposit 500000.00 Total net profit 89041.04 Gross profit 274756.43 Gross loss -185715.39 Profit factor 1.48 Expected payoff 215.07 Absolute drawdown 8249.14...
[Deleted]
Hi all, trying to figure out how to convert pip to dollar amount if I open a 0.1 lot size trade for example? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello all, When you test an EA with Tester, after it finish, you can open the graphic of the test (not the balance acount graphic but the other with the symbol you have tested and open/close position). So normaly you can see on this graphic all indicators used in your EA but it seems that indicator...
Hi, Guys, I just got into coding 2 days ago and now adapted an easy ea to my own strategy but it dosn't want to do what I'm telling it to. So here is what it should do: Entry 1.It shall only open one order per bar. 1. Go short if the Extrapolator falls the next bar and the Price gets above the...
Hi Forum, I need to know how much up and down movement in a given period happend. in my case its important to know if the price went up or down mor or less straight or if the price was moving up and down and up and so on... Im sure the muste be a API indikator but i dont know all these names of them
If I set PT to be 20 pips, why does the platform PT at much less than that (eg: 8 pips in some cases)? No SL was used. Major pair traded (eurusd) so no issues with spread (spread fixed to 2 pips). Also roll over allowed, so no time stops or anything like that.
[Deleted]
i have custom indicator gives me alert when signal is happen. i dont have source code for this indicator i want to send mail when the alert is coming is any way to write code in mql to check the alerts and read it then send the information by email ?? Thank you
  Gentlemen, where should the money go?  (146   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
The question in the title of the topic is of course dumb, and even sounds like a moron. But the point is... I'm 34 years old, single. I work as a programmer in Murmansk, I'm writing in Pascal. I work as I can and when I have free time (and orders of course), + I can trade on Forex (I use service of
Hi All, When running in demo mode, or with the tester sometimes the log files get pretty big. Usually what I am interested in is just at the last part of the log file. To delete the log file so it starts new I need to close the terminal and reopen. I'm wondering if anyone has a better solution...
[Deleted]
Please help, anyone... I've successfully coded 1 EA last week after spending 3 days flat trying to learn MQL4. I don't have much programming background so it was not easy. Anyway, I based my 2nd EA on the 1st one, with only changing the Trading Criteria in terms of indicators used, and when I try to...
Hi everyone. I know there are some of you that need help creating your trading idea into an EA or indicator. I will be offering my services for a promotional rate of just $25 for your EA! Just e-mail me at eacoder@hotmail.com with your 1) entry rules , 2) exit rules, and any other information you'd
Hi All, Anyone can provide the example code for : 1) calculate the total Profit as Points Not currency? Thanks in advance:)
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I am appreciate if anyone can give me a hand. I have an indicator here and I would like on the screen to diskplay the (price/ $) of the tip of the (light blue line/middle line), I am trying to build an EA eventually, but due to I have zero knowledge, may need some hand from time to time....
[Deleted]
I finally get a EA, it perform brilliantly but I found the history data for m1 is very limited (begin at April,2009) and very poor (quality:25%). I tried to download history data from TOOLS->HISTORY CENTER. then I tested form JAN,2007 -JUN.2009,the result is terrible. but I found a strange situation...
Hi, I would really appreciate some help as I am completely new to mql. I programmed a basic strategy, but I need to include a time based exit (eg: Close order if time from entry exceeds or equals to 2 days). Like an inactivity stop in a way. I spent ages trying to figure out the time thing but no...