2'000 => 400'000k in six months! - page 2

Well, i just improved the algorithm..

Profit Factor: 3.65

Expected Payoff: 44.27

The results looked impressive. Do you need any beta testers for your EA? Count me in :)

Thanks, im currently running in on my VPS on Demo account but waiting for two new real accounts.. As soon as I have them, i go live :) But will start with just couple of hundreds because it if works, its gonna make the money anyway, no need to risk to much and then loose it all :)

jirimac:
Thanks, im currently running in on my VPS on Demo account but waiting for two new real accounts.. As soon as I have them, i go live :) But will start with just couple of hundreds because it if works, its gonna make the money anyway, no need to risk to much and then loose it all :)

Hi jirimac

Congratulations on your EA! I'm pretty much in the same boat, just posted results on my first tests ( https://forum.mql4.com/24110 ) and also looking for feedback. Maybe I should also have chosen a bit more 'daring' heading ;-)

I would suggest that you maybe make sure your data is okay by re-downloading the history, I see your results show 'n/a' for the 'Modelling quality'. I had the same thing, but it went to 90% when I re-downloaded.

simsam7

Yeah, i run that on 1min chart with no errors and the same results, so i was just too lazy to repost it..

Give me one min. i will type something in your post!

Backward history test sometimes are very different from real live results. I got burned before. I suggested you posting demo real time results on www.mt4live.com so we can know it better.

In addition, I can help test it with both demo and live accounts if you need to see how this EA performs with different brokers. Write me a private message here in forum. Thanks.

jirimac:

simsam7

Yeah, i run that on 1min chart with no errors and the same results, so i was just too lazy to repost it..

Give me one min. i will type something in your post!

I'm currently with FXCM, which broker do you use?

Yeah, me too. I have one Real and one Demo account with FXCM and just got new Real mini account with IBFX.

jirimac:
Yeah, me too. I have one Real and one Demo account with FXCM and just got new Real mini account with IBFX.

Are you getting similar results with IBFX compared to FXCM - even though the quotes are different?

The trades are the same, except that few of them weren't executed.. The only major difference is the acceleration of the profits..

I think it has to do something with the margin level. I think i will have to go through the code and make same changes to the lot sizes.. But other then that's its ok.

I didnt have much time to play with that cause im very busy at my daytime job, im designer..

Im already running it live but it has about one or two trades a week so it will take some time before some results come.. Hopefully i will get more time on the weekend to work on the code..

Reason: