MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1437

[Deleted]
Please review our EA http://fpf123.mt4live.com/ Our Website: http://www.fpftrade.com http://www.fpftrade.net http://www.fpftrade.org
I have developed an EA that scalps the market with many trades with about 84% accuracy. Backtest of 4 months. Start Balance: $1,000 Total Profit: $53,000 Of course this is just a backtest... but it uses 90% modeling quality AND I have manually checked every trade it has taken to see if it makes...
[Deleted]
hi all, i äm still learning coding. and i presently need help to write the following functions or code RSI 14,close on bar 1 Exponential Stochastics 5,3,3, main value, close-close, on bar 1. thanks for any helpful reply.
[Deleted]
I manage over 200 MT4 platforms for clients, across 4 brokerage feeds, Each MT4 is forward testing a proprietary EA on demo accounts all standard installation updated to build 224 all one chart profiles all with same EA input parameters all 10K initial account The average memory usage for an MT4...
Hello, I have sometimes a problem with the High_Low ZigZag Indicator which Iuse. The problem is show on the pictures wich I attached here, sometimeswhen I shut down my terminal and restart it then the indicator drawsnot correct lines first when I restart the indicator it draws againcorrect. Has...
[Deleted]
any one know what the problem here is? im doing a simple Dashboard indy that creates objects on the chart...i want the objects to change color accroding to differing market conditions...and i get this error half way thru coding!!! I know it says simplify the program but its only 814 lines of code.....
[Deleted]
will try to explain this the best I can. I need an ea that will first close all orders at profit second a trailing stop added third a close orders at loss Here seems to be the tricky part when the ea hits the trailing stop atwhatever i input lets say 20 pips, now I want the option lets say themarket...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, is here somebody who can help me tweaking this EA? It is based on Heiken ashi smoothed indicator. My problem is that this Ea opens trades imediately, when it can and i want to change this. Can somebody tweak this Ea that way, it will open trades onlôy on the change of color? For...
[Deleted]
I am just a newbie in programming mt4. Can somebody help me in changing the values of input variables... I've tried changing the values in the input tab inside the properties window(F7) before running the program but when I start to execute it, the value returns to the default value. I also tried...
[Deleted]
  3800% ROI in 2 weeks  (13   1 2)
This is my live result
Hello All. I am o.k. with creating a file and writing to it. handle1 = FileOpen ("details.csv", FILE_CSV, ',') ; handle2 = FileWrite ( handle1, ticket, lot); But if I try to write to the same file and add information to it, without deleting what is already there I...
Hi all, Need to detect indicators and their input parameters on a graph by using a script. Anyone has ideas? Is it even possible? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I need some suggestion about using the array... i already read some topic that related with array, but still confused... here is what i am up to : ~ i want to use two dimension array with element fills with price that given. i.e : First Dimension for BuyStop Price and Second Dimension for Sellstop....
Hi. It is possible to create a data-history with own's candlesticks, with invented open-close prices, to simulate certain market's conditions in order to verify if a own code work properly (debug), if it do in practice(on MT4) what theorically(strategy) should do? (in example open buy when last MA...
[Deleted]
I've created a for loop to run through a predetermined number of bars, and provide me with the difference between bar A & bar B storing it in new array. Here's my code: for(int z = 0; z < BAR_COUNT; z++) DIFF[z] = {BarA[z] - BarB[z]}; THanks for any help
[Deleted]
I am new here, and this is my first post here, i have a perfect strategy for 1 hour charts,that is reliable, and i need a coder for it to make an ea for me. if you are interested you can pm me on asiwajuwilly@yahoo.com. thanks
  What was it for?  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/ssd wonders what he was banned for
hi im a newbie so sorrry if ur not the correct person to ask, but im looking for a plain martingail system that buys and sells as soon as u put it on and goes up and sells according to a take profit and dubles if ur on a lose of a specifieed amount of pips iv been on the lookput for a month but all...
OK, Library development - its simple right ?... I have a library file in my "include" folder, its not a header with function prototypes, its a proper in-line #include of a source file. Its a self-contained set of code. It goes like this... #property library// Pseudo constantsstring...
Hi all, I have constructed some custom indicators lately and I had a problem that all newest bars are not updated. They stayed flat at zero. Here's my code, can someone please advise? Thank you. if(Bars<=MA_Period) return(0); i=Bars-counted_bars-1; Print("Bar is ", Bars);...
[Deleted]
Make profit 250% a weeks IT's Fake Don't buy anything from this hustler
Hi, maybe someone can help me here. I'm trying to convert an EA to trade on 4 pairs. However the EA calls the functions : High[i], Low[i], Open[i] or Close[i]. Since the EA should be attached to 4 charts, how can i make sure the functions High[i].... return values from the pair i need ? Here is one...
I have used a custom indicator on chart which alert me everytime to buy or sell when it is the right time. I want this to be automatically done in EA. I want to write an EA program so that it can detect any alerts arisen so as to place the order. Is there any good way to do it?
[Deleted]
Hi, my friend, i understand you are so busy, but I need some help to create a simple EA, I just need that the expert open one trade position when the bar opens and close the position qhen the bar has closed. I thing is simple but can you helpme?
  Help with alert  (3)
Im am trying to write an alert to make a noise when price crosses SMA 100 from below and closes above it and similarly when price crosses SMA 100 from above and closes below it. I am not a programmer but i did some reading and came up with this (see below) but is doesnt work. can any one help me...
[Deleted]
Hi,  I have found good historical data to import for backtesting and it's in 1 min timeframe. I can import it just fine. However, I don't have any clue how I test for 15 min, 1hr and 1 day. It should be pretty simple to derive all the other time frames from 1min. What's the correct procedure to do...
[Deleted]
Could anyone please help me with this? I'm trying to play a wav file multiple times when an alert is triggered. With the code below I finally got it to play but only once. For some reason the sleep and while loop they're in don't do what I would expect. if ((DoAlarm) && (AlertTrig) &&...
[Deleted]
Hello, Do someone has succeed to display a MTF indicator in the tester ?it seems, it doesn't works with indicators calculted in an other timeframe than the current timeframe.Bye Wap
[Deleted]
  asian Broker?  (1)
ciao guys i am testing some brokers but i have noticed that tha best are ECN brokers. the problem is that there are a few number of these brokers ( MB trading probably the best) i am working on my EA with metatrader for EUR GBP but i dont find a broker with metatrader who can guarantee 2 pips of