MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1443

[Deleted]
Please visit: http://autotrading-forex.blogspot.com/ Is that any problem? Beacuse the blog pages / links are direct to mql4.com. I'm affraid about legality. Thank's.
hi, does anybody know a good method to find the optimal stop loss? to set it fix seems to be a stupid idea because if you want to trade on different currencies 100 pips could be really much or really little. best regards, mike
[Deleted]
Hello, I've been fooling around with the MQL API and I have made an indicator and a EA that uses information from the indicator. Indicator plots potential buy and sell levels but never both at the same time. The EA was made to scalp the M1. What I want the EA to do: Make 1 trade at a time. Set...
Is there a way to accept requotes in MQL4? I have refreshrates() in my script but I still get requotes
there are no compile error with my .mq4 and .cpp but there are a function which return string can't get correct parameter value from .ex4, i have use messagebox to output the parameter before passing to dll, and sure that the parameter value is 2 (integer), but after passing to dll, it change to...
Hi. I want to generate an audio alert based on the color of an indicator which I dont have the source code for. is this possible? It's very simple, just need 2 alerts added for either red or blue showing from the indicator. Thanks for any suggestions
[Deleted]
I've been reading the MQL5 Wishes thread, but it's so amateurish, sorry, in some places. I just wanted to create this topic... The essence of what I'd like to see in the new system, the very essence, the very idea ... Not a lot of details... It is clear that MT have their own vision of what they do
[Deleted]
I need someone who is amazingly skilled in the MQL4 language for this task, since I have no desire to learn programming myself. So here is the task: I've been trading the Stealth Forex system for some time and have made excellent profits from it. I'm wondering if anyone out there can take the EX4...
[Deleted]
I am a new in forex and in meta 4 trader. I was tring to get two different time frams of RSI ex. the daily RSI and the 4 hours RSI in one window. I would apprciate your help in this regard. Thanks
I was courious if there were a line of code I could place at the bottom of an EA script to make it pause for "X" ammount of time. For Example: My script can open up to 5 positions based on the entry rules but...I do not want entries to be too close. is there any way to either pause the EA, or make
I am trying to create an indicator that pulls values from a *.csv file and displays them in an indicator window as histogram and lines. However it loads very slowly (it pulls the data then needs to match it with the corresponding bars). I understand creating a DLL the pushes the valuesin MT4 will...
Hi all, does anyone have any information on Phy? he used to be a regular contributor on this site. but i have not read any post of his for a long time. any information about him. pips.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm looking for a very simple EA based on candlestick. Te EA has to open a long position after the the close of 5 consecutive bearish candles and viceversa. Also an included martingale will be appreciate. Many thanks Netmastro
[Deleted]
i'm trying to write a code that will open 6 trades, 3 buys, and 3 sells. I have a script set to place orders with a Ask/Bid-15, 20, and 25 stop loss, but i want to add a trailing stop with the same values as the stop loss. How do i do this? here's the script - int start() { OrderSend(Symbol()...
my trading systems made 50-150 pips per trade in my manual trading all pairs PM with your email if can code free for me, with proof that you are real EA programmer
[Deleted]
I am trying to program an indicator that draws the MN Pivot, W1 Pivot and D1 Pivot, (or additional H4 and H1 pivot, if preferred). I want to also look back on the chart to see if the 'pivot confluence' area is valid. (The idea to program this came from the book FOREX Conquered) on any lower time
after i code some EA, i believe the most important thing of MT5 is a debugger and when only some condition true, it interrupt the program, and show the variable value besides, how do u debug, besdies Print
[Deleted]
Hello all, I have been trying to apply expert advisors to execute automatic trading, but for some reason it seems to be very complicated. Does it really need a separate script? Here is what I aim at: I would need your help in setting up expert advisors for auto trading in Meta Trader, for several...
[Deleted]
Hello, Could you tell me what the problem may be? When I draw vertical and horizontal lines on e.g.: D1 time frame and change back to e.g.: H1, vertical and horizontal lines disappear. Thanks a lot!
[Deleted]
Need Help to create an EA for my Strategy! NEED Help to create an EA for my Strategy! This is BEST Suited for scalping as the market is usually in sideways mode over 80% of the time. I think my strategy will work great, if the EA is implemented correctly. Here it is: Values: Lot Size = 0.01...
Hello freinds, I got en error 138, which is needs to REQUOTE. I do not understand it. Can anybody help me. THKS
[Deleted]
I wanted to get an alert/alarm if the price touches the following indicators/objects which I draw myself on the charts. 1- Fibonacci levels ( 38.2, 50, 61.8) 2- Trendlines 3- Horizontal lines (Support and resistance). Does anyone know how to achieve such a beast? Any help would be great. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to get my head around Normalize construct like NormalizeDouble. Maybe because I am thinking of it on the lines of Round construct. Confused and need help in understanding it. Some simple examples will do it. Thanks
Can anyone recommend a reliable news feed ? Ive looked briefly in the code base and on the web but can’t find one. Just wondering what everyone else uses
Hello...I am new to Mete Trade and still finding my way around the platform. For some reason my account history has stopped posting my latest trade results. Should I be deleting historic trades? If so I can't find anywhere in the platform that allows me to delete. I would be very grateful for any...
Hi, i was looking throught the forum traying to find aswers to my question but found nothing. Im pretty new to MQL but trying my best. Well, the question is I have this code but it only opens one buy position. I would like to have second set of code to open one sell position based on different rule....
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I am working on a EA and I am stuck with one problem. The EA is using stoploss and take profit that is fixed once the EA starts trading but if I start with loosing trade l I have loss in history ( let's say 10 pips ),what I would like to do is : after I have a loss I would like to...
Expert Advisor’s Rules: Symbols:EURUSD,GBPUSD,GBPJPY,EURJPY Timeframes:1H,4H,DAILY,MONTHLY Included Takeprofit function! NO OTHER CONDITION OR RESTRICTIONS OR INDICATORS! /There is only one(1) I think very simple rule for open a new order:/ *Open at Start of new bar(Open).* So at start of new bar EA...
  i need simulant  (1)
Hi, does anyone know where i can get trading platform simulation software,to enable me perfect my strategy during market off-hours. any helpful link will be appreciated
If you open up 3 windows all from a pair, eg EURUSd...1 on 1 hr, 1 on 15min, 1 on daily, do you get 3 times the amount of data transmission from the broker or is it all 1 set?