MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1445

Hi all, Is it possible to modify orderlots (lots) in pending order ? eg: to reduce my pending order from 10 lots to 5 lots. sorry for my english, thanks.
How To SHOW all array value in VC debugger? my debugger just show below: it just say the generalise close, but actually close have 12 elements, that is i intialize double close [12] ; thanks
Does anyone know where I can find STDIO.H library file for MT4 programming? Since MT4 is similar to C++, can I used those on Visual C++ ?
[Deleted]
can somebody explain the meaning of scripts to me and how to write and use it? i have read about it but did not understand it . can it be used for auto trading? expecting helpful reply.
[Deleted]
Hi, I like Igor All_pivots (attached) but it does not handle server time shift or sunday problem. I have tried to modify this but I keep breaking it. Can anyone help me to fix this indicator.? to have server time shift and not include sunday data. Otherwise it is a very good indicator showing cam
  At least there's something to stream  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=7623 And how do they manage it so well? started with 10bucks and ended up with 10,000..... although it seems like the ceiling on the lite is 3,000
  Re-install MT4  (3)
If I reinstall MT4, will my existing charts, custom inidcators, etc. be saved? I need to download from a new broker rather than the old one I used so I can create demo accounts without having to contact their customer services.
[Deleted]
I am having trouble with arrays because they can't be returned from a function. So I decided to try this: int start()  {  double array1[];    Function(array1);    Print (array1[0]);  }void Function (double& array2[])  {         array2[0] = 12.4;  } I get no result with arrays of type double. It,...
Is it possible to stop MT4 putting in a very short red line at the stop loss point of a trade? I already have the long horizontal line in there, so don't need it, and it gets annoying when the trade is over for it to stay there.
[Deleted]
Hello All: I'm trying to program my stops so that if profit is greater than 30 (pips), we will have a stop equal to the 55 Period MA, if profit is greater than 60, we'll use a 21 MA, if profit is greater then 90 we'll use an 8 MA. The problem is when profit goes above 60 (so it reverts to the 21 MA)
[Deleted]
I've recently started programming an EA not having any previous experience and have had some success in making it work as intended only to realize that interaction with the EA will be more difficult than I thought. What I am trying to accomplish is as follows: 1) have an EA that opens, manages and...
[Deleted]
If you hawe good EA, send me details. We hawe investors managed accounts. We pay good %. pnylander@hotmail.com
[Deleted]
I'm trying to understand first how Indicators get their source data. For example, the Stochastic , where does it get its source from? How do you connect it programmatically? And how to you tell an EA to use the output of that indicator? Thanks, Newbie
The market as a "chaotic wagging of the tail" what do you think of the different patterns? Do you see them?)
Hello I'm wondering if anyone has a good solution for indicators that repaint? so far I have been using the following code to avoid it but I'm pretty sure that someone out there has probably figured out a better way to do it,   double PSAR=iSAR(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0.04,0.2,1);   double...
Hi, Can I write more Characters on order comment? How to do it? Thanks
[Deleted]
I recently updated MT4 to Build 224 and every time I open it, I get a critical error and the program closes. Here is a copy of the error: There has been a critical error Time : 2009.06.01 02:27 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 224, 15 May 2009) OS : Windows...
You can form statements online on my source. For example: http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=10000 To start gather statistic you can send me an account number, invest password and some information about you. The statistic updates every minute. You can see the parameters description...
Hello, Seems to me there are great indicators that can tell when you are in a trend, but what I fail to see is a real solid way to mathematiically describe a choppy price pattern. Does anybody have a solid method, or an indicator that is not just buy/sell but "wait". I can imagine something such...
i use VC to build a .dll that will be use in MT4, but encount error of "access violation" when debugging even i add a messagebox in it ~ ~ see the attachment how to amend it ? thanks
Hi, After the huge response to my previous offer I've decided to extend the offer indefinitely. You can email me at sleepless.damian@gmail.com with details of the coding required. Regards Damian
I am trying to draw 4 lines based on an input value, which will eventually be the order open price. This should place lines at +20pips, +30, +40 and +80. Each line should be about 4 to 5 candles wide. The code below doesn't draw anything. Any ideas why? int start()  {...
Hi All, I'm a new programmer and I've written this program that trades good. I'm trying to get it to alternate between Buys and Sells. I'm using "j" as the qualifier. "j" starts as "1", then after the "Buys" run we add "1" to "j" ("j" is two at this point) The Sells are passed by until orders...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to switch from demo to live account? I had trouble switching it. I'm using MT4 platform. It's good if u guys can show me a step by step guide to this problem. Thanks. Regards, Jumadi.
[Deleted]
  Timing out.....  (1)
I have always struggled with this: can anyone help? I have just placed and order and it closes(for a profit), how do I "timeout" the EA so that it waits one hour to trade. I know I can get the last order close time perhaps and then write something to wait until that time plus an hour? Can anyone...
Hi! I'm looking for an indicator I found in NinjaTrader called swing high low indicator. I also got the Ninjatrader-code but I don't understand it well enough to be able to rewrite it for MT. Can anyone help me?
hello, friends, i met a problem when compiling the code below(abstracted): it always shows there are 'order send error 3',from the error codes, i can find that error 3 means 'Invalid trade parameters', i've check with the every parameter within OrderSend(symbol,OP_BUYSTOP,Lots_New,OpenPrice...
I would like to draw 4 short trendlines of about 4 candles width backwards from the current candle at 4 levels. Any ideas? I also want it to leave other lines on the chart untouched. Can I do this with a script because I only want it to draw the lines once depending on what I enter for the inputevel...
EA vs Indicator question.... I have this indicator, (.ex4) and I would like to attache it to my EA, but I dont know if it has External parameters available. All I can detect is Alerts comming out of it from time to time. Is there a way I could find out ? (about the Parameters) Right now im doing...
[Deleted]
XOdiagram1 first input: Boxsize 36, Reverseal Box 3, Candles 3000 Second Input:58,3,3000 Check the lenth of Spring green and red color if it is long bar it mean high movement/ sort slow movement check 58 for sort term trend