2'000 => 400'000k in six months! - page 4

Hello,

did anybody notice that there are over 600 mismatched charts errors in these simulations?

U can be sure the simulated result is way far from the truth.... I've been there :)

U need to delete all your history and download it again
Dont be surprised if after that Ur EA is a total looser... just take a few moment for saying goodbye to thoughts of glory before U press the button "Donwnload" ;)

Cheers,

Zyp

Zypkin:

Hello,

did anybody notice that there are over 600 mismatched charts errors in these simulations?

U can be sure the simulated result is way far from the truth.... I've been there :)

U need to delete all your history and download it again
Dont be surprised if after that Ur EA is a total looser... just take a few moment for saying goodbye to thoughts of glory before U press the button "Donwnload" ;)

Cheers,

Zyp

It looks like you either didn't the read the whole topic you u just trying to by funny :)

Well, i was just about to reply that I as a said many times, i fix the backtest mismatch errors and the result were identical.. But then I realized that people seem to kind of ignore that and keep repeating the same thing, so here you go:

Hi jirimac, hows the ea testing going on ? I like to test it with demo and liv account if you think its ready to forward test, thanks in advance .
Reason: