2'000 => 400'000k in six months! - page 3

jirimac wrote >>

The trades are the same, except that few of them weren't executed.. The only major difference is the acceleration of the profits..

I think it has to do something with the margin level. I think i will have to go through the code and make same changes to the lot sizes.. But other then that's its ok.

I didnt have much time to play with that cause im very busy at my daytime job, im designer..

Im already running it live but it has about one or two trades a week so it will take some time before some results come.. Hopefully i will get more time on the weekend to work on the code..

jirimac I been watchin this thread for a few days you are very helpful and intuitive! i am also getting a consistent EA together but can't code so getting forex-experts to do it haha! not functioning correctly quite yet.

could i please have the EA to test on broker forex.com? very good spreads and I will do thorough as all my weekends are spent backtesting then weekdays forward testing haha

thanks and take care simeasyincome@googlemail.com

Im still working on the code but currently running it live to get some forward testing.

Once im happy with the code and its performance I thinking about share it so more people can benefit from it.

jirimac wrote >>

Im still working on the code but currently running it live to get some forward testing.

Once im happy with the code and its performance I thinking about share it so more people can benefit from it.

ah ok can you email me your email address? i can send you EA i am working on.

simthegreat:

ah ok can you email me your email address? i can send you EA i am working on.

Send me your EA i will test it on Demo Account

If results are good, i goes on micro account with 100 bucks.

email: Yujiegao@gmail.com

Please do not post your email addresses here. I am still working on the EA and its not ready yet.

jirimac:
Please do not post your email addresses here. I am still working on the EA and its not ready yet.

Can you test it in backtest with 90% quality because i see in the chart wan N/A reports..

melano121, I already backtested with 90% modeling quality and the result were identical, i just couldn't be bother. I am making some adjustments to the money managements so will post new results soon :)

Hi

It is always beautiful to see a similar report, but how about live trading ?

I have had similar cases of (many) EAs that did wonders in backtesting, but big losses on live.

I don't believe in automatic trading anymore.

I have developed a new trading system (manual), I've opened 7 positions in seven different currency pairs and they are all winners (over 5000 pips)

, this is live trading and still testing...

shrung, im a day trader and have been trading forex over the past few years..

Developing EA is just to diversify my strategies.. But I think, sometimes its nice to have your platform trading for you. No stress, no panic, its nice :)

What you are saying with your manual trading sounds impressive. 5k pips its a lot especially if you get all your trades right, that very rare I guess. I get about 70% of my trades right but trading with 1:2-1:3 lost to profit ratio so i would make money even with half of the trades correct.

But opening seven trades in different currency pairs seem to be too much for me considering the currency correlations..

So just wondering if you have a profitable system, why not to automated? Then you go to bahamas and let your system pay for it without any stress that you need to trade to pay your bills, lol.

Reason: