MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1444

Tick history  (1)
Is anybody intrested in history of ticks? If any, I publicated that here: http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/?ptp=1&report=2 And if somebody want I can sell all my archive (5 instruments, 6 months) for $100 of something.
  Your favourite EA  (10)
hi, im pretty new to mql and the whole forex thing, but im fascinated by the idea to create a program that runs profitable on the forex market. as the most newbies here im interested in your experience and on which ea is your favourite and why. a few short words to me. im a 32 years old man living...
  Mt4 broker  (2)
I've found one good broker, but he didn’t permit hedging and do not have micro forex accounts, but I need micro forex with high leverage.
I am trying Megadroid EA but I get a error message 256. Below is the information on thescreen. Any clue? Thanks On the left corner I get ( with Forex Meta): MegaDroid ver 1.11 Symbol EURUSD ........ Authentication failed. Error (256) Error: Server response failure ......... Agressive: true ............
[Deleted]
Hi, This is probably very simple for you guys. I want to write a code for MetaTrader 4 for this conditions, but I do not know how to start: Signal to Go Long when: 1) MACD crosses above the zero line, and 2) RSI recently crosses above 70, and 3) Stoch is less than 80 Signal to Go Short when: 1) MACD
What follows is the code to compute the RSX (it's similar to RSI), to which I have added few modification to display the simple moving average of the RSX line, but it does not work. In bold I have highlighted what I have added to the RSX original code. Anyboby knows what's wrong? Thanks - - - - - -
Hi guys, I have a portion of code that I can't get to work.. The whole idea is that if the sum of profit for my magic number is negative (ie the last trade lost), then I'd like for the EA to place a new trade. Am I going off on the wrong direction with the code I've pasted below?? Any help is...
Hello, I am quite new to this forum, but i've been here a lot in the last couple of weeks to read through the Documentations and other user post for help when I was writing my own EA code. Well, here is the question. I wrote this code and like to ask you what is your experience with the backtesting...
[Deleted]
Is there a way in mql on a 5 min chart or any chart to look a bar other than the current bar and find out whether the high was made before the low and vice versa. Im trying to do this on the 5min chart. Im guess i could someone making a searching system on a 1 min chart to do this but imo it would...
  Please,Teach Me.  (4)
We are managing the FX trade school . We are training dealings using MT4. In order to teach a student dealings of a sample, Read only password of MT4 is used. The teacher shows the student FX dealings of real time through MT4. However, a teacher has the case where he does not want to show a student...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am coding an EA and have a question that I can't test without having active orders. If I use a "for" cycle starting with order pool index [0] and OrderSelect( 0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES). Assuming there are multiple orders on the account, will my cycle (that starts at index 0) be starting...
The quote price of my broker is of 5 digits. But I found the return value of OrderOpenPrice() is still of 4 digits, such as OrderStopLoss() and OrderTakeProfit(). Did anyone find such thing? Is this a bug?
HI I am looking for An EA to assist my manual trading. I need an ea to place multiple trades in few trdes based on corelations i.e Eurusd, gbpusd, Audusd in one group and an oppsite group having usdcad, usdchf The pairs can be added or removed from each group to a preset group. The lots size can be
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I am working on a EA and I am stuck with one problem. I want to my ea having a chance to manage different account simutaneouslly.And I am confused about how can I read info about a demo account in the emviroment of real account. Anybody has any suggestions about this question ?...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am having problem with this new rule. My EA cannot make pending orders. It is a simple EA, if 1 open order, delete the unused pending, and make 2 new pending orders (buylimit and selllimit) here is my code, the rest is in the attachment : if (TotalMikuOrders()==2 &&...
New article Superposition and Interference of Financial Securities is published: The more factors influence the behavior of a currency pair, the moredifficult it is to evaluate its behavior and make up future forecasts.Therefore, if we managed to extract components of a currency pair,values of a...
  stop out again  (3)
hi, im still working on a function to get the maximum available lot size without getting the risk of a stop out. there seems to be a bug somewhere, maybe someone of you can help me? the idea is, to caluclate the maximum los of all open orders. then substract that from the account balance, because...
Hi all, Is it possible to modify orderlots (lots) in pending order ? eg: to reduce my pending order from 10 lots to 5 lots. sorry for my english, thanks.
How To SHOW all array value in VC debugger? my debugger just show below: it just say the generalise close, but actually close have 12 elements, that is i intialize double close [12] ; thanks
Does anyone know where I can find STDIO.H library file for MT4 programming? Since MT4 is similar to C++, can I used those on Visual C++ ?
[Deleted]
can somebody explain the meaning of scripts to me and how to write and use it? i have read about it but did not understand it . can it be used for auto trading? expecting helpful reply.
[Deleted]
Hi, I like Igor All_pivots (attached) but it does not handle server time shift or sunday problem. I have tried to modify this but I keep breaking it. Can anyone help me to fix this indicator.? to have server time shift and not include sunday data. Otherwise it is a very good indicator showing cam
  At least there's something to stream  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=7623 And how do they manage it so well? started with 10bucks and ended up with 10,000..... although it seems like the ceiling on the lite is 3,000
  Re-install MT4  (3)
If I reinstall MT4, will my existing charts, custom inidcators, etc. be saved? I need to download from a new broker rather than the old one I used so I can create demo accounts without having to contact their customer services.
[Deleted]
I am having trouble with arrays because they can't be returned from a function. So I decided to try this: int start()  {  double array1[];    Function(array1);    Print (array1[0]);  }void Function (double& array2[])  {         array2[0] = 12.4;  } I get no result with arrays of type double. It,...
Is it possible to stop MT4 putting in a very short red line at the stop loss point of a trade? I already have the long horizontal line in there, so don't need it, and it gets annoying when the trade is over for it to stay there.
[Deleted]
Hello All: I'm trying to program my stops so that if profit is greater than 30 (pips), we will have a stop equal to the 55 Period MA, if profit is greater than 60, we'll use a 21 MA, if profit is greater then 90 we'll use an 8 MA. The problem is when profit goes above 60 (so it reverts to the 21 MA)
[Deleted]
I've recently started programming an EA not having any previous experience and have had some success in making it work as intended only to realize that interaction with the EA will be more difficult than I thought. What I am trying to accomplish is as follows: 1) have an EA that opens, manages and...
[Deleted]
If you hawe good EA, send me details. We hawe investors managed accounts. We pay good %. pnylander@hotmail.com
[Deleted]
I'm trying to understand first how Indicators get their source data. For example, the Stochastic , where does it get its source from? How do you connect it programmatically? And how to you tell an EA to use the output of that indicator? Thanks, Newbie