MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1438

Hi Guys, Anybody can tell me about the DDe tool or point me to some accurate and updated information? Thank you
New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 224Added new error code 149 ("Hedge is prohibited") that isreturned to a client at the attempt to open an opposite position to anexisting one if hedging is prohibited.Changed descriptions of some functions in MQL4 Help.Fixed operation of the ArrayCopy...
Hi... anyone can help placing sound alert on the signal of this indicator?
The new Release Of DollyEA For more Information Contaact Us:gaklb@yahoo.com
  System creation  (1)
Hello to all A very interesting site, with some much diversity in knowledge. Impressed I am. As you can guess, I am visiting here for my first time today, and I sure that I have not looked in every corner of your site. But could someone point me to the direction where I can build my own system. it
[Deleted]
I told the Strategy Tester to use the date range of 1994.01.01 to present and it always defaults to 2009.02.03 to present. Is there something that I'm missing? My settings
[Deleted]
Fellow traders Alway trade in the morning period (nija for life), 2pm n set ur machine in the nigth at 11oclock against the nxt day. Ensure u have a good connection 24hrs. usaoladele@yahoo.com (nija's voice) Happy trading Kind Regards Gbaoo
[Deleted]
HI ALL, I WOULD VERY MUCH LOVE SOME HELP WITH A VOLUME INDICATOR IDEA. WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO HAVE THE PRICE AT WHICH THE HIGHEST VOLUME WAS ACHIEVED IN ANY GIVE TIME FRAME BE HIGHLIGHTED ON THE BAR ITSELF ON THE CHART? CURRENTLY IF I WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT PRICE AT WHICH THE MOST VOLUME CAME IN ON...
[Deleted]
I am a newbie. I wrote a small EA for starters. I have set up alert whenever a particular indicator rises above a specific value. Alerts are showing up as expected. However, I am not realizing that there is an alert until a few mins after the alert. I don't have separate computer for MetaTrader. I...
[Deleted]
Hello, i create a dll that write a file to specific directory, the bug happen when i run mt4 from desktop's shortcut .. it crashed the mt4, but if i run mt4 directly from windows explorer everything works perfectly. Any idea how to solve this problem... needs help !
[Deleted]
Okay, so I found out this am that I had the wrong GMT offset... it's 3 for ForexMeta, I called them. When I downloaded FapTurbo Sunday, it said make sure to have the latest Meta4, Build 220... By the time I downloaded it from ForexMeta, looks like its newer, Build 221? Anyhow, I've got "Smiley...
Can anyone see whats wrong here? It calculates true risk, that is $ loss if all open trades goes to StopLoss, and displays that in an info board in the UL corner. But it shows too low values, at least some 500% too low. Seems to vary from one symbol to another. Can't see what I've done wrong here.....
Hello I have been using psar to trigger buys and sells, but Im having problems with the EA closing the order a second later, Im just wondering if anyone has any idea whats wrong with my coding below double PSAR_5M=iSAR(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0.03,0.02,1); double MA_5M=iMA(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,1,0,MODE_SMA...
Hi guys, I have implemented the sequence of files indicated on the book belowÇ https://book.mql4.com/build/index But i have a problem, the external variables aren't present to me on the optimization process, i need this to optimize and try some strategies, i try several ways to put the extern...
[Deleted]
I used demo account from FXOPEN on one of my computer. after a long time development, I got an good result like this picture above. it looks good. later I open another demo account (new download) and test it on another computer, I got totally differernt result like this below : does anybody can...
Dear fellow coders, I'm having serious trouble with generating a simple moving average over a custom indicator. To be more concrete it's the 'VHF' indicator which can be found by following the link: 'SVOS Multi-Indicator EA' If you have any suggestions/recommendations or a hint as to where I should...
[Deleted]
I'm trading demo accounts on MT4 and have had no problems for weeks, but in the last week I've had this same problem arise at various times daily, and it happens on most currency pairs. I believe it's caused by decimal errors, but how do I fix it? It makes my charts useless after each spike until...
hello i have a problem with an indicator i have an indicator to show the atr in pips this will be shown in the left corner below the account information Comment(prefix, "ATR (", periods, "): ", buffer[0], " pips"); now i like to move it to the right corner because in the left are very often some...
Hi Please Introduce a reference about context of Hedge and type of strategy with Hedge in forex . please help me. Thanks From all my friends.
Yesterday I posted about how to prevent whipsaw and got some excellent advice about using Standard Deviation and one of his indicators. ('Methods for preventing Whipsaw...') Today, I am curious about lot sizing and how to keep otherwise profitable trades from turning into unprofitable trades due to...
  A trillion dollars - how much is that?  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
The forex market operates with volumes of $3-4 trillion a day. And what does that trillion American dollars actually look like? Let's start with a $100 note: Here's a wad ($10,000): 1 million - 100 stacks: 100 million fits on one warehouse pallet: It takes ten pallets to fit one billion dollars: And
I was looking at the one hour chart and had thought that my stop was safely beneath a support line, but much to my surprise, I found the stop an inch above the trend line when I switched to the 15 minute chart. As it turns out, two of the charts had missing data which led to the charts being...
[Deleted]
hello community, i am looking for a godd hedge trading script based on >= 3 symbols. it should have a good backtesting performance. thank you
[Deleted]
Hello MetaTrader guys, i like MetaTrader as it is easy to use and powerful as well but sometime you face something not really perfect. the logfile simply gives not a complete overview over what was happened: - expiration of order not logged - if a pending order was filled, nothing about in logfile....
[Deleted]
Hi Folks, _ have you got any experience in real live trading during out-of-hours session, i.e. trading GBPCHF between 22GMT and 6GMT? _ I am asking as I have got successful (in testing / demo) EAs for out of hours trading when markets are ranging, however I am not sure whether in real trading the...
Ladies and gentlemen ! I found a neural network algorithm on the internet . I decided to check it out. I made the script for terminal . I ran it on and it worked. To make sure is correct - I made a visualization of the learning process. made visible . Well , and not to work gather dust on the shelf
Hello freinds, I want to use a single Expert that can trade simultanisly with EURUSD and USDJPY together: means: BUY and SELL, Yes, with a single Expert. Is it possible?? Thankes you all,
I wrote an EA and tested it on my HP Laptop computer. I back tested it on EURO/US 15 minute chart with start time "June 1, 2009" and stop time "June 2, 2009". It opened a buy order at 2:45 GMt on June 1, 2009. My laptop computer has MetaTrader 4, build 218. I have just re-installed XP OS on a DELL...
[Deleted]
Hi Fellas I m learning to code MQL in MT4. I m trying this simple program to market buy. In the experts window i just see "2009.06.15 13:32:28 try EURUSD,M5: initialized" nothing happens after that. Not even any error message. This is the program in question: #property copyright "Copyright © 2009,...
[Deleted]
Hi all...yes I'm a newbie and need some desparate help from some smart people :) Currently my EA places waaaaay too many trades while the conditions are met. It goes something like this: if (conditions are true...) ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point); The...