Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 699

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Is it possible to have an EA that will read emails? I have read that someone isdoing this but don't know how ? HELP... thanks in advance.. d
Hi, I am using 2 instances of MT4: one for a real account, and the other for a demo account (trials and such). Of course, the 2 instances reside in 2 different folders in \program files (x86). [win 7 64] The "real" MT4 is build 406, updated at install time. The "demo" MT4 is build 226, update failed...
//|-----------Global Variableint Magic;int init(){string chartTF=Period();switch (chartTF){                case PERIOD_M1:         Magic=8; break;                case PERIOD_M5:         Magic=9; break;                case PERIOD_M15:        Magic=1; break;                case PERIOD_M30...
//Code to Delete complete OCO       if( (OCOset == true)&&(OrdersTotal() > 0) )       {         OrderSelect(OTicket1, SELECT_BY_TICKET);                   if(OrderCloseTime() == 0 && OrderType() == OP_BUY)          {           bool Deleted = OrderDelete(OTicket1, Green...
Hello I'm looking for a EA programer. I'll send details after we discussed all terms of our cooperation. Thank you very much in advance to all who respond with serious interest.
Dear community, i would like to announce new free software for the community. Its called "EASetup" and its able to create installation software for Expert Advisors, Indicators, Scripts, Sounds, DLL Files, Executable files and many more file types. Here is an overview about Features: Support of...
hi, Anyone knows if this is possible: to import an dll function which uses as argument a: variable-argument lists e.g. http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/cstdio/vprintf/ int vprintf ( const char * format, va_list arg );if so how would one do it?ThanksMJ
Hi, I'm looking for a non-repainting version of the zig zag indicator (it doesn't draw the last leg: that's why it does not "repaint") calculated only on the close, not the high and low (like the standard version).
Hi all ! Please Help or advice ! Currently i'm using the code at above to open/close a trade and it working fine. But problem happen when i trade more than one pair currency ! (Same EA loaded into different pair currency chart). Thanks in advance.
i have coded ea but need some help if Rsi >50 buy then if trend changes then order goes in loss ( ea have to wait till close this order for open an a new order as per trend ) order in loss means the Rsi is < 50 so we miss the sell zone so it is possible to make ea so to open new order till...
HI traders, I have quite a good EA, but I think it would work even better when I add a filter to it. Firstly, I will describe, how it works now: It is based on MA - when a candle crosses MA, it opens a trade by the beginning of the next candle (in the same direction as it crosse the candle). The...
I found a website that searches this website with great detail. It does have ads but I just ignore them. http://glm.net/forex Thanks kalkaska
I have a problem in my EA, strategy tester reports invalid index buffer number error repeatedly throughout the test so I created a simple test EA/Indicator combination to try and find the cause but I still get the same results in tester, I cant see what is wrong with these test programs can anyone...
I wanted a code to find the previous/nearest highest price bar such that the high price of the next bar and the high price of the previous bar is less than this bar. Any ideas????
int start(){//----int action = 0;double loty = 1/100;int course = Bid;int lastOpenTime = 0, needleTicket = 0 ;double point = Point;double diference = 50*point;bool result;double price, Oprice;int cmd, error;for ( int i =   OrdersTotal () - 1   ; i >= 0 ; i -- ) {if (OrderSelect ( i, SELECT_BY_POS,...
This seems way to simple but I'm missing something and its only changed recently This used to work a couple of weeks ago: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,5,Ask-25*Point,Ask+35*Point); Now it doesnt but if I change it to 0 stoploss and 0 take profit it does work: OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1...
Hi, I am trying to code the RelativeSlope indi. The Rslp buffer always returns a "zero"when it is just a 3 periode EMA of the PLOT1 buffer. I would appreciate some advice about what is causing this issue. Thanks in advance #property  indicator_separate_window#property  indicator_buffers...
hi guys ...   Can someone modify this indicator to  appear for all the last days( not just the current day ) to make a BackTest for it
Hi Fellow Trades, Back Story: There’s a Semi-Martingale EA that has sparked my interest and has become relatively popular on the forums. There have been slight variations on the system but in essence it’s the same concept rather it’s called FXTradePro or PowerSM. They both have threads on...
Hello kind people ! ok, still early days that i have been dabbling with OCO, but is the concept of constantly running an OCO EA on MT4, straddling price and rebooking immediately after again automatically not possible ? so, if EURUSD is currently at 1.40, OCO is placed either side at 6 pips for...
-> You can see I downloaded the historical data used to test my EA .However, I found where the data are broken. Direct data not find them 2011.6.10-2011.9.14, I repeated several times to download the results of operations, but no difference. How should I do? Can someone help me?
  OCO confusion (11   1 2)
I am collecting a high and low for a previous period and I want to place an OCO using the high as the pending "buy" price and the low as the pending "sell" price. This works perfectly fine on my laptop using it on 5 different instruments. It works perfectly and executes...
I need help . How to create alert system in indikator ? It is about Parabolic Stop and Reverce indikator . Please if someone have idea or is ready to help - I'm here or charabot@gmail.com Thanks in advance
Hi all: On page 32 of ¨last added¨from section Code Base, i found an excellent EA. I don't know what his author was thinking about when he wrote it, but for me it is based on one of the very few truth in forex. That meens that in forex, for a currency to make (for example) 20 pips is much easier...
Hi! As far as I understand, the EAs run each time a tick happens. Now, the question is: is it possible for two ticks to happen so close one from the other that the expert runs twice in a quasi-parallel way? The issue I'm having is that there is a method that checks how many orders are there for...
Hi guys, I have a for function that returns me some prices. For example 1.4200, 1.4350 and 1.4400. I want to put Buylimit orders to the prices, but i have 2 troubles. I don't know how to save the prices and keep them with me because my for function only give me 1 price and not 3, I only have 1...
Hi, does anybody have the classic zig zag indicator, but instead of using the high and low, using just the close?
Can someone look at my code and tell me why I am getting an error.... Error=invalid stops this code actually works on one broker (Askobid) but I am getting the error on other brokers. thanks for your help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
  EA error (11   1 2)
Hi, I have coded this EA - for some reason, MT4 cannot backtest it - it says Using M1, then once that is finished, it gets stuck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   MACD...