MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 699

[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I am new to Meta Editor and now experienced a small problem. You know that you can highlight a keyword ( data type, constants, function name ) in the editor and press F1, the document on that keyword will be shown on the bottom pane. But recently the feature disappeared, I can not see...
Could anyone give me some guidance please? I want to build the indicator that import the symbol from excel spreadsheet. For example, 4 July will be marked as circle symbol. Thank you
How can I disable trading if spread is too wide?
[Deleted]
Hello This keeps happening:  1. Program opens with my default AUDUSD chart, no issues 2. Whenever I try to open any chart subsequently, this error message appears:    3. I have re-installed MT4 3 times since last week, problem keeps recurring   4. My broker, OANDA, doesn't seem to know how to fix...
Using wave and Fibo shopping channel. yield 25% per month tuition free. the only condition is to register through my referral link who are interested to write. anomalyufo@gmail.com 
Hi all I have a custom indicator, the base I had coded by a programmer and I paid him for the code. Then I edited most parts as I went along fixing the strategy. Can you help me fix it? 1.) I set the price that it must end over or under the bollinger band, but I'm still getting alerts when they are...
I am attaching the spectra of the quotation ranges for H1. Two sequential in time and then a common one for them. Nothing in common. And that's on a short time frame
  Error #1 when modifying orders  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
How do I get rid of this fucking error? I'm sick of it. I'm checking every input parameter of the function. For me, at the moment, it's like this: if (OrderOpenPrice() != ND (fd_MurreyLevelsValue[ 11 ])) New_OOP = ND (fd_MurreyLevelsValue[ 11 ]); else New_OOP = OrderOpenPrice(); if
[Deleted]
need weekly pivot indicator with ability to change timezone because the beginning of the week differ from broker to another so i mean to have that option in inputs start hour 00:00 end hour 00:00 i already found daily pivot lines timezone but weekly did not found it and here is the daily if any...
[Deleted]
Hello, I  want to backtest just some hours of the day. My problem is:  I had a backtest with a pair and i increased the intervall and the trades grew. But than after a specific intervall the Trades were lesser than before despite the intervall was bigger. What is the fault in this code? Thx and...
[Deleted]
I have an EA where I want certain operations to be performed onTick with a 1minute pause after each operation. The problem is that it doesnt seem to work as expected so I was wondering: * If I attach EA to a chart (e.g. EUR/USD) and have 10 other charts open, will this affect the way onTick works? *...
..., refreshing my memory a little bit about what we went through on DSP. And I got this (let me tell you right away, there are no redraws): The question to those who have worked closely on this: is this (graph) good or not
Martingale function causing - error 134(not enough money) However, there is enough money. I tried increasing the expert properties deposit amount which had no effect I thought perhaps the loop was taking too long to find a LotSize So I removed the breaks to allow the loop to count back to 0 from...
Hi, I'm getting wierd result using OrderOpenTime() function. When I place a OP_BUYLIMIT order, it's time (as shown in MT4 terminal) is correct (server time). BUT when it becomes a real BUY order, it's OrderOpenTime changes to about 1 hour later of the current server time! Why could this happen?...
I'm struggling to work out why the strategy tester will not allow my EA to place a trade greater than £50/pip. It runs on an IG DEMO account strategy tester fine upt to £49/pip but the moment the EA calls for a pip rate of greater than £50/pip it comes back with an invalid trade volume. I will...
[Deleted]
  GMT from external Source  (12   1 2)
How does one pull in GMT from a site such as timeanddate.com via html? All the doco's seem to be on using text/csv files. I wish to use GMT time as the basis for a trade time filtering system. At the moment you must set manually via a extern variable. A bonus would be the ability to pull in city
Hello,  how can initialize an array of string? If i use command ArrayInitialize(s,".") i get error : ArrayInitialize - no one of  the overloads can be applied to the function call.  Thanks in advance 
string a;      if(a=="") Alert("ok"); if a equel empty, How do I write
Dears, How to get the latest time in seconds with functions? e.g. if now the candle time is 2014.11.10 21:15:25, how to get it and transfer it to seconds? Thank you very much!
Hi all, I'm new to mql4 and was wondering if anyone knows of an EA which sends an email once a trend line I have drawn is either touched or passed through? Many thanks
[Deleted]
  Volume Question  (2)
I'm trying to add the total amount of volume over a number of periods.  The following code displays the volume of each period from the start of the day to the current candle.  Not able to add the volume amounts of each candle together.  Can anyone show me what I'm missing?  Also, the code for...
Hi, i know that basically it can't be possible but someone know a solution for create a subwindows with an expert advisor in mql4?  Thank you 
I do not know why I cannot OrdersClose() I understand the parameters which seem clearly defined in the documentation I am not getting any errors and believe the condition to close the orders are coded correctly. I have moved the function call around, and used many print statment to attempt to...
[Deleted]
Since my broker has updated MT4 to Version 5.00 Build 996 the SweetSpots Gold indicator shows horizontal lines without pricelabels (like 1,24000, 1,24100, 1,24200). The MetaEditor compiler says in the new MT4 Version 5.00 Build 996, variable 'pricelabel' not used:     How can i fix this issue? The...
  ZigZag problem  (5)
I'm learning MQL4. I'm studying programming in MTF. Now I try to put zigzag "M30" in the current graph. I made the following code, but does not show me the signs. What am I doing wrong? #property copyright "2006-2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql4.com"#property...
[Deleted]
Hello, Im new in MQL4 and i wrote a indicator with just global variables and int start() function. It works, but when i start the MT4 again the Indicator is dissapeared.. Which Code i need in my indicator that it is still in the Chart after New Starting MT4? Thanks
[Deleted]
I am battling to find a way to do something simple I want to display the Highest TP and Lowest TP on my chart using two variables. TPH (Take Profit High) TPL  (Take Profit Low)   The end result will be an alert  that starts sounding 0.0010 before the TPH or TPL is hit.  Its part of a scalping EA I...
  1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD  (663   1 2 3 4 5 ... 66 67)
What is the 1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD equal
Hi, I'm wondering the easiest way to close all charts. I need it as I have a script that opens about 50 charts to apply a template, and I want an easy way to close them all. I have utilised this script  ( https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11566 ), but it only closes charts of the same currency pair....
I am having issue with my EA. I need it to open trades at the beginning of the trading day. the issue that I am having is that when the ea sends the order. My broker gives me the error that the market is closed or busy. So I am trying to add a delay to the ordersend to execute a minute or less later...