MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1407

Anyone can tell me how to find the period to use as string - this I want to go to the comment
Hi, As the subject states, I am looking for somebody to help code a custom indicator for an algorithm i've made. If anybody is interested in helping out, or is just interested in the indicator itself--it revolves around binomial distribution theory and standard deviation--I would appreciate it. Plus...
Hi, I was running an EA on a demo account, on M1 (minute) chart. I changed the period to another, I think, to Daily period, and all trades were immediately closed within a few seconds. Is the changing of the period the cause of the closing of the trades? Was the EA initialized again, like the...
Hello... I am new here and need to know where I can read how to use this interfaceie, pasting code into the text etc. ? Anyways I'll try to ask the question thebest I can without the use of copy and paste functions. I am a newbie coder soplease bear with me. What I am trying to do is take an extern...
[Deleted]
Can someone please tell me what the Variable 'Pips' is doing in these couple lines of code? if (l_ord_open_price_4 - Ask > Pips * Point && li_56 < MaxTradesPerChart) { OpenBuy(); ____________________ if (Bid - l_ord_open_price_4 > Pips * Point && l_ord_open_price_4 > 0.0 && li_56 <...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to know how it's possible to link indicator and EA: what is the code in the EA ? Shoud the indicator has to run on the chart where the EA is running or it s not necessary ? One indicator can run or be called by two different EA ? Many thanks UKalgo
  AUD/NZD Strategie  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, here I have maybe somethink interesting for you. This Strategie work on AUD/NZD Pair, but you need a low Spread somethink like 8-10 Pips, if you get this low spread then you can get the super results from my following backtest. The Broker by which I have use my Strategie has doppel my spread...
[Deleted]
Hwlp!! Noob Alert! I am trying to identify when a bar crosses an indicator line. I thought if i checked each time a new bar starts to be drawn - and used iClose, iHigh and iLow, i could some how measure when a bar has crossed over and indicator line and do some calculaion with that data. Any help...
[Deleted]
  Help a new comer  (2)
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to forex trading and I need lots of help. Last week I made more losses than profits on my live account. When is the best time to trade each currency pair? Which indicators can I use? How can I maximize profit?
I want to send pending orders,but don't know the execting meaning of the parameters,wouid someone tell me and post an example ? thanks
in tester mode, is there any way to simultaneous back test more than one symbol?
Hi,i have a custom indicator that is called "lucky line".When this indicator is green i must buy and when it turns red i must sell.I want to create an expert to make the trades automated.can anyone please help me?thanks in advance
I have a real good system with winning and profit consistency. I want to do further backtesting to optimize and maximize my profit potential. How do I get a whole year of MT4 backtest data for 2008? Where do I download the data from? I trade with FOREX.com and the representative there said that they...
copy the meaningful grid from DetailStatement.htm to .csv file plz fimiliarize how to use excel or openoffice to cut csv colon plz put the csv file to experts\files\ cut the useless grid (u can see the yellow area is useless, del them All !!! ) put Detail Statement_htm position show on Chart .mq4...
[Deleted]
Hi, What is the difference between the time series functions iClose, iOpen, etc and the predefined arrays Close[],Open[], etc? I don't really see a difference except the choice of timeframe and symbol. Is iClose(Symbol(), 0, i) == Close[i] ? cheers
Hi, Having already searched this forum for other people having the same issue as me, it has become evident that this error is simply due to a missing ( { or [ and vice-versa. But when I double-click the error in the compiler error pane, the cursor moves to a large section of greyed out code using /*...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to Forex Trading and still learning. I'm very excited with this. Can someone help me with How to add arrows when entering or exiting a trade onto the chart? Many thanks!!! Alfonz
my name is Nusa. i come from indonesia...i have problem for using metatrader program to have some practice about how to make real trade. i always can't log in to the web. if there is any suggestion i will appreciate it so much!!!!!thanks or u can email me at disa_99@plasa.com. for all your...
[Deleted]
I will pay for EA. Please contact with your fee and samples of work.
[Deleted]
Dear, My system is Touch Point. You can use this Signals on Real accounts . First Signal : GBPUSD : BUY for Monday (Enter Area : 1.6275), Take Profit 1: 1.6373 Take Profit2 : 1.6430 Best Regards.
[Deleted]
All, Iask myself what are the main strategies using the Pending order, it s not clear in my mind : Hedging purpose Change of regime : if the market left a range, the pending order will be trigger My point of view is not clear regarding the use of the pending order because all curent trade are...
[Deleted]
I am trying to put my MT4 system into my website. I require the forumula for MT4 IMA() array moving average types called... MODE_SMMA - Smoothed moving average MODE_LWMA - Linear weighted moving average. Please advise..thx
I was on profit. I always make money consistently. I had a long on AUD/USD. I close the order to take profit. MT4 delayed me, slowed my connection, and then disconnected me. Yeah, I finally got my connection back when it went down 50 pips. Although, I ended up making profits regardless. I could...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been learning to code in MQL for 2 weeks now and I made huge progress, however I cannot solve something that is easily done in different script languages. How can I start certain action when one criteria is fulfilled and then stop it when different criteria becomes true. The thing is that...
Hi, Example, I want to skip checking the Current 5 Bar, and loop back about 50 Bar to look for Condition of an indicator. If red, Sell only, If Green, Buy only. This is my code but it's not working propertly...The reason i want to skip current 5 bar because the indicator Signaler repaint mostly...
[Deleted]
I'm getting ordersend errors because of an invalid price - probably too many digits. So, how do I shorten 1.68873542432 to 1.6887
Hi Programmers! I newly installed the Windows 7 64bit operating system. When I'm running the MetaTrader optimization, sometimes my computer frooze with the ID 41 Windows Event message. Does anybody know something about this issue? Thank you in advance Relative
[Deleted]
  FAO Barrowboy  (9)
Hi BB, should i get your attention could you checkout my post on "magic number help" to see if what i have done will solve my problem, thanks Robbo, (just in case i do not get an answer ) by the way, i may get the answer sooner as i have attached it to my EA, so if it does work i may see trades open
I have the following problem: When I test an EA I see that the EA uses prices which are out of range of the daily chart, which is not possible in reality. See the following screenshot: I seems I have inconsistent history data for the symbol DE30. I checked the H4 data file and saw that it contains...
pls. can anyone tell me the best expert advisor in the site tested ok?