Need A Programmer (Will Pay)

Ok I've got a martingale/hedging mq4 EA that I need some fixing/tweaking done to.

It has a bunch of features from its original state that I have added to it, but my coding is very amateur so while it works, there seems to be a few bugs I need help fixing.

The way the EA trades is it will open a starting buy or sell trade at a starting lot size, then if the price moves against that first trade in a set amount of pips, then a 2nd trade is opened, with a multiplied lot size, and the takeprofits of both trades are adjusted to match that of the last trade open. So the market only has to retrace a little bit to come out in profit. Now if the market just keeps going up or down and never retraces the takeprofit amount, obviously you would have quit a few trades open, and the lot size would have climbed from all the mulitplying each trade.

Ive added a feature that if set to TRUE, once a set amount of buy or sell trades are opened, it will start hedging every trade opened from there to help reduce the drawdown if the price continues to trend in that direction. This feature seems to be the one causing the most issues.

Ive also got a start and stop hour system that doesnt seem to work properly, as well as an automatic 4/5 digit broker adjuster that seems to miss calculate a trade here and there.

So basically, I need someone to go over my entire EA, re-code anything that can be more efficiently done, and get my EA to the end result I want it at.

Email me at kinitex@gmail.com if you can help.