why write an advisor. - page 7

ilnar_s:

I don't need it in principle.

Prick :))))

And if there is, let's put a demo on for all to see how it works.
I do need it.

If I haven't seen penguins in person (but only on TV), it doesn't mean that they don't exist and were invented by TV people to fool everyone else.

Better's Expert Advisor was on the MQ demoserver - for almost 3 months, while the Championship was running. And it is still on the viac. Why are you bothering with this, Ilnar? You've been presented with a duckbill and you're still insisting that it can't even exist. What's the point of this thread, then? So that all in a row will say to you: "Yes, Ilnar, you're right: profitable robots don't exist, while we, suckers, are doing this crap for fun"?

YuraZ:
ilnar_s:
Topor:

Somebody give Ilnar a profitable and stable advisor as soon as possible.

So that he checked himself, and made sure the correctness of our chosen course:)

I don't need it in principle. And if there is, let's put a non-demo for all to see how it will work. If in 6 months it makes 100% of the deposit with I apologise, but if at the end of 6 months the profit will be less, then what .....

:-) I will not give...

but I can sell it for 6 months will not cost $500, will you buy it?
I'll leave $500 at WEBMANY and won't touch it... ...if I get my solt back, is that okay?

Will you be able to keep the program running smoothly
so the machine doesn't shut down, the internet doesn't disappear for a week or a few days

Don't worry about the internet, I won't buy anything, that's for sure.

It is a matter of principle. If it works, I will apologize if it does not ???????.

Ahh! I understand Ilnar's secret plan. He wants to drive the programmers mad, and see if anyone can't stand it and throw him a good adviser to prove it.
And he will make some money on it! ;)

Mathemat:

Better's Expert Advisor was on the MQ demoserver - for almost 3 months, while the Championship was running. And it is still on the viac. Why are you bothering with this, Ilnar? Well, you've had it, the platypus, and you're still insisting that such beasts don't exist because they can't be. What's the point of this thread, then? So that all in a row will say to you: "Yes, Ilnar, you're right: profitable robots don't exist, while we, suckers, are doing this crap for fun"?

Once again, what was in the championship means absolutely nothing,

Scriptong:

Ahh! I understand Ilnar's secret plan. He wants to drive the programmers mad, and see if anyone can't stand it and throw him a good adviser to prove it.
And he will make some money on it! ;)

What are you talking about!

Mathemat:

Better's Expert Advisor was on the MQ demoserver - for almost 3 months, while the Championship was running. And it is still on the viac. Why are you bothering with this, Ilnar? You've been presented with a duckbill and you're still insisting that it can't even exist. What's the point of this thread, then? So that all in a row will say to you: "Yes, Ilnar, you're right: profitable robots don't exist, while we, suckers, are just doing silly stuff for fun"?

:-)

Scriptong:
ilnar_s:

I don't need it in principle.

Prick :))))

And if there is, let's put a non-demo one for everyone to see how it will work.
You do need one.

Just because I haven't seen penguins in person (but only on TV) doesn't mean they don't exist and were invented by TV people to corrupt everyone else.

:-)
----
in an argument, one is always the rascal and the other the fool.

a rascal always argues because he knows he is right and can prove it and win.
A fool - argues without knowing if he is right or wrong.
---
I don't really want to insult anyone.
It just comes to mind.

and we're just having a debate, not an argument...
---

Gentlemen, are topics like this worth our attention? The topic-starter cannot be persuaded anyway.

The dog barks and the caravan follows...

SZS Save your nerves and time ;)

goldtrader:

Gentlemen, are topics like this worth our attention? The topic-starter cannot be persuaded anyway.

The dog barks and the caravan follows...

SZS Save your nerves and time ;)

The question was why write to a TRADER of an advisor.

ilnar_s:
The question was why a TRADER would write an EA.

Ask traders - programmers live here. :)
Reason: