No Re-Calculate and Move?

Hi All,

I'm new please be easy on me.

I writing a pivot point EA that I hope will be the base for my trading system as I plan to add other indicators to it in the near future.

It puts lines on the screen, changes the color, and gives them a description but it doesn't Re-calculate and move the lines and I don't know why.

I'm stuck. I'm at the point where I'm just adding stuff to see if that works and I know that's not good programming.

I added an alert to see if it would display on screen that it was updating my numbers but no alert showed up. I also added WindowRedraw();

at the end hoping that would solve the problem, but alas to no avail.

To more experienced eyes the problem may be obvious.

Thank You for taking time to help me out.

Files:

958834 wrote >>

Hi All,

I'm new please be easy on me.

I writing a pivot point EA that I hope will be the base for my trading system as I plan to add other indicators to it in the near future.

It puts lines on the screen, changes the color, and gives them a description but it doesn't Re-calculate and move the lines and I don't know why.

I'm stuck. I'm at the point where I'm just adding stuff to see if that works and I know that's not good programming.

I added an alert to see if it would display on screen that it was updating my numbers but no alert showed up. I also added WindowRedraw();

at the end hoping that would solve the problem, but alas to no avail.

To more experienced eyes the problem may be obvious.

Thank You for taking time to help me out.

change this line (and also the others ObjectMove)

ObjectMove( "R12", 0, 0, R12_Price );

ObjectSet("R12",1,R12_Price );

EADeveloper wrote >>

change this line (and also the others ObjectMove)

ObjectMove( "R12", 0, 0, R12_Price );

ObjectSet("R12",1,R12_Price );

Thanks for your help.