HTML report from Optimization

Hi,

To check the parameters in the optimization report, we have to move the mouse over the number of the pass. They are "stored" in the HTML report as <td Title="some params here">

Is there a way to change this and show the parameters directly in the report?

Best Regards

Paulo

psousa:

To check the parameters in the optimization report, we have to move the mouse over the number of the pass. They are "stored" in the HTML report as <td Title="some params here">

Is there a way to change this and show the parameters directly in the report?

You can make a custom report file. File functions work fine under Tester/Optimizer, so u can output whatever u want...

Alternatively, u can write a script to change an existing report file to whatever format u want.

gordon:

You can make a custom report file. File functions work fine under Tester/Optimizer, so u can output whatever u want...

Alternatively, u can write a script to change an existing report file to whatever format u want.

I was thinking about change the HTML template, but it looks like that I'll have to code the report myself.

My EA has too many parameters, I hope that the extra code in the deinit() don't make it even slower.

Thanks

psousa:

I was thinking about change the HTML template, but it looks like that I'll have to code the report myself.

My EA has too many parameters, I hope that the extra code in the deinit() don't make it even slower.

Thanks

If u find a way to change the way the inputs are formatted via the template, then please share.