Averaging? - page 5

dentraf >>:

Еще раз объясняю свою позицию, я доказывать свое видение и понимание не собираюсь (уж очень не благодарное это занятие на данном форуме). Я только пытаюсь показать альтернативный взгляд на рынок, т.е. вектор для дальнейших исследований . Кому интересно тот присоединиться, кому нет извените

И вообще у меня складываеться такое впечатление что меня наверное к автору приравняют......
Проще не делиться мыслями наверное

What do you mean, "I'm not going to prove it"? Are you going to trade, or are you going to... "drink wine and admire"? Don't prove it, trade it. That's enough.

And don't make me out to be a nihilist: "There is no thing in the world worthy of mercy. \ Creation is good for nothing." / Goethe's Faust

Mm-hmm. You've found Mephistopheles. I'm saying perfectly normal things. If you want to be offended, there's nothing you can do about it...

dentraf >>:

Скажите зачем ему что то доказывать? какой в этом смысл?

Indeed )))) He's a noble knight who decided to give everyone a big piece of pie from the market. But this story is more like a signpost stone from a fairy tale: go right and you lose your deposit, go left and you get rich, but go straight and you get stuck in a flat. The main thing is to go in cycles. ))) Because everyone knows that even the entropy of the universe tends to zero, and it's waiting for the heat death, let alone the market. And one day there will come a bright day when exchange rates of all currencies will equal 1. )))

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

If it makes no sense to prove it - there are two options - the first is that he has already proved everything and does not want to tell anyone and the second is that he does not need to convince himself that he is right - that is, he is a believer, he just believes. We do not consider the third option - that he is a cheat. :)

The conclusion is that if he wants to be sure of his idea - he must prove it. :) And better publicly here - it's more likely to find an error in the proof.

*** If there is an assumption that the publication of his idea will change the market - well, then you just sit quietly and be quiet, or rather prove to yourself and be quiet. :)

You know, you're right on the money.

Only "If he wants to make sure his idea is right, he's got to prove it. :) And better publicly here - so there is a better chance that they will find an error in the proof." These words are good, but you know there will be those who begin to insult, post obscene pictures, etc. . They will put obscene pictures, etc. And believe me, because of such people I do not want to explain everything in detail.
But those who want to understand it, you just need to set the initial vector!!!!!!

I hope it's not too abstruse.)

artikul писал(а) >>

Indeed )))) He's a noble knight who decided to give everyone a big piece of pie from the market. But this story is more like a signpost stone from a fairy tale: go right and you lose your deposit, go left and you get rich, but go straight and you get stuck in a flat. The main thing is to go in cycles. ))) Because everyone knows that even the entropy of the universe tends to zero, and it's waiting for the heat death, let alone the market. And one day there will come a bright day when exchange rates of all currencies will equal 1. )))

You know what he said is just an idea, there are a lot of nuances, of that I am sure. So "gifting a big piece of the pie" is a question.
But if you get the idea it's already a lot, the rest depends on performance, effort and skill.

dentraf писал(а) >>

You know, you've got a point.

The only conclusion is that if he wants to make sure his idea is right, he has to prove it. :) And better publicly here - so there is a better chance that they will find an error in the proof." These words are good, but you know there will be those who begin to insult, post obscene pictures, etc. . They will put obscene pictures, etc. And believe me, because of such people I do not want to explain everything in detail.
But those who want to understand it, you just need to set the initial vector!!!!!!

I hope it's not too abstruse))

They won't - it usually starts when the author is full of nonsense and demagoguery. There are no fools here...

Look, it's all slipped back into demagoguery and not a single formula. What does that tell you?

SProgrammer >>:

Смотрите все опять сползло в демагогию и но одной формулы. О чем это говорит?

Social media will flourish.
P.S. Only respond appropriately. The number of posts will be much lower, while informativeness will not decrease.
P.P.S. Compare it with MQL5-forum.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

They won't - it usually starts when the author is full of nonsense and demagogy. There are no fools here...

Of course there are no fools here, there are a lot of freeloaders and people who just think by inertia.

So there will be no averaging from Nevereran. There will only be such demagogy - "Of course there are no fools here, there are a lot of freeloaders and just people who think by inertia"?
Well, that's what it takes to prove - chtd.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Look, it's all slipped back into demagoguery and not a single formula. What does that tell you?

It just means you're not ready to hear what they're trying to tell you.

Reason: