Can some please code this EA for me (Enter trade when there is a one 5mins bar close below or above a trendline)

Can some please code this EA for me, i will really be gratefull.

Here’s exactly what I want:

CONDITION FOR ENTERING TRADE:

........Enter trade when there is a one 5mins bar close below or above a
trendline i drew i.e. sell when 5mins bar/candle closes below trendline and buy

when 5mins bar/candle closes above trendline. (Please see the picture below for buy example)

CONDITION FOR CLOSING TRADE:

........Close trade when take profit or stop loss target is hit

NB:
Default parameters

..........Lot 0.12, stop loss 20pips, take profit 50pips

..........I should be able to change stop loss and take profit as the trade progresses by DRAGGING
them with my mouse.

..........And lastly, the EA should work on both 4 and 5 digit broker.

I have tried couple of times asking for someone to code it for me but nobody has helped so far but i still believe theres someone out there that will be kind enough to code this EA for me.

Thanks for your time

Franklin

We've been here before Franklin, this site's focus is to help people to help themselves. It rewards people who put in some effort. First time around, I gave you good tips, second time, quite specific solutions, but rather than try and learn, you've decided to just ask again? From another thread with a similar request....

gordon:

Options:

1. Learn MQL4 -> attempt DIY -> problems? SEARCH the forum -> can't find? ask SPECIFIC questions -> get HELP from forum users -> finish the project YOURSELF (with a warm sense of satisfaction).
  2. PAY somebody else to do it for you.

SOURCE: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/124097

I think either of those two options will give you a better result than continuing to ask the same question.

Sure, someone might come along and code up something, but what happens when you need to change it slightly? Or there is a bug? Pay someone and have a contract for it to be completed to your satisfaction or even better work out how to do it yourself and have nothing but your imagination to hold you back.

V

Teach a man to fish and he'll never go hungry again...provided he's willing to learn and eager to not go hungry!

Give a man a fish and he'll be back again tomorrow begging you for another...and he also won't be bothered to learn how to fish thereafter either!

franklinadamau:

...but nobody has helped so far.....

Actual, I'm a bit pissed at that comment given how much time I put into reviewing the code and putting together the solution last time.

V when doing pro bono work you have to be prepared to be dissapointed every now and then by the occasional lost soul that insists on looking the gift horse in the mouth. Don't let the experience jade you. Like water off a duck's back...

Yep, the water runs off and I'm getting used to the splashes... Remember those brackets. 20 minutes that took and not a peep....

Mind you, I'm hardly altruistic. This is all about improving my own education :)

Lolz... I simply can't help it. The number of people asking for someone to code their conceptual ea through here is astounding. It'd be one thing if I was a super coder and could code anything in less than 5 minutes. The problem is most things they ask for would take me at-least a couple of hours code/debug/test. They don't want to take the time to learn to code their own EA's. But you know they're gonna be back tomorrow asking for you to add an alert and email function. And the following day asking how to setup the email environment. Two weeks or so ago, I taught it'd be good practice, but now, I'm gonna just start by-passing those types of requests.

Ok guys...Thanks for your response and im really sorry if i pissed you off V.....the thing is that i went through the files you gave me and i couldnt learn anything from it cos it looks very confussing as i have never done anything like that before and that was why i gave up trying to do it myself.

Well if you guys say i should learn and try to build it myself....Plz give me tips from where i can start from...il really be grateful this time by trying my best to learn.

Franklin

Even the longest journey starts with a single step. I really do encourage you to take it. Start at the beginning and read the book. Take that first step. It looks daunting but you will soon get into a stride.

V

Viffer:

Even the longest journey starts with a single step. I really do encourage you to take it. Start at the beginning and read the book. Take that first step. It looks daunting but you will soon get into a stride.

V

Franklin, if you cannot take Viffer's advise, please stay away from this forum.

Actually, I was going to say "if you are too stupid to take..." but then I remembered the forum's rules.

Please let us know how you go, but only if you take the advice that is given.

Viffer:

V

I just started downloading the file you gave me...perhaps il start my journey into coding EA's today.............il never forget the immense support that you have been to me. Thanks again V
Reason: