grail works and you rest )))) - page 13

NiKkel:

Where do you think you're going! Stop it! You're cutting people in the balls with a sickle!

You've gone crazy without optimisation for a year and with 100% profitable trades!

That's really depressing....

But it is not verifiable. If we do not know how to check whether the profit/loss balance is optimized, we will calculate the probability of such a transaction. But how do we check whether he has optimized it or not?

Well actually we decided that there is no such thing as 100x, but even if there is a grail, as I wrote above, it can give 60% profitable trades and make a million % a year, with minimal drawdowns, but this discussion is pointless, you are not getting the information.

A MILLION PERCENT A YEAR?!?

1,000,000% P.A.?!?

If I pay USD 100 at the beginning of the year, then at the end of the year I will pay USD 1 000 000? And the next year - USD 10 billion? And the year after that - USD 2 billion? And the year after that - world domination? And all without TC optimization?

No. I do not digest this information!

And what is the most interesting thing - if you find it(the GRAAL), the whole world will know about it. And immediately. But it will be too late....

as it stands - this discussion is really pointless. When people like you are busy looking for what you have just described - pointless

NiKkel:

That is, if I deposit $100 at the beginning of the year, at the end it will be $1,000,000? And next year it will be $10 billion? And another year later it will be $10 billion? And another year later? And then it will be world domination? And all without any CU optimization?

If you take 10 lots to the interbank, you will not create noise, but a trend change - the longer it lasts, the bigger the player is, the bigger the surge.

So my point is - the result of your geometric progression of income will be that you play against yourself :)

absolutely agree.

Let's say, GRAAL. The deposit grows at an AMAZING rate to size X, the play of which leads to a CHANGE in the price of the asset. Consequently, the CU (GRAAL) will decrease its yield to the point of going into minus. Consequently. it will need to be changed (adapted). Consequently, it no longer falls under the definition of GRAAL - the universal TS of all times WITHOUT ADAPTATION.

Back to our rams - the GRAAL must adapt/adapt/change all the time.

Well, that's what I'm talking about.

What GRAAL - TC of all wrens and peoples on one trade idea without adapting and changing? Bullshit

NiKkel:

What GRAAL is the TC of all wrens and peoples on one trade idea without adaptation and modification? Bullshit

I don't know what the Graal of the topicstarter is - my Graal is simple - follow the market / anti-trend trading is doomed :)

Adaptation in my TS is absent as such, but it is present in the constant calculation of the price channel

If I'm not mistaken, the stock market has a similar TS - lots are placed at support / resistance and reversal levels and corrected these levels during the trading session .

Techno:
Well, that's what the Grail is! There's at most 1 such advisor in the whole world!

And he works in a secret bank consortium bunker

;)

What a bunch of cunts! I knew it was a world conspiracy. And there's no water in the tap....

IgorM:

I don't know what the Grail of the topic is - my Grail is simple - follow the market / anti-trend trading is doomed :)

Adaptation in my TS is absent as such, but it is present in the constant calculation of the price channel

If I'm not mistaken, the stock market has a similar TS - lots are placed at support / resistance and reversal levels and corrected these levels during the trading session.

Your GRAAL gives + for, say, 3 months on a real account, provided that every month it gives +?

NiKkel:

Your GRAAL gives + for 3 months on a real account, assuming that every month it gives +?

so far my TS has only given me a headache ))))))))) - i have been using my TS for about 2 months

I have tested it on micro - it seems to be OK - in profit, but I do not have time to deal seriously - just from time to time, that is why I do not have long-term statistics.

When working on the demo, the Expert Advisor automatically works, but the problem with flat - I can't teach it "by eye" )))) to detect it on the charts.

Reason: