A balance between QUALITY and QUANTITY - page 5

gip:

Gentlemen, get closer to reality.

If the smoothness of the curve is assessed mathematically with these methods, then martingale will give the best performance. This is not the right way.

Imho, if we are closer to reality - "smoothness" and "martingale" are mutually exclusive concepts.

And about the wrong way - of course. Because the system should be profitable without MM.

C-4:
Prival, your criteria contradict the theory and practice of an efficient market. Any open market is efficient enough to prevent your approach from existing even theoretically, let alone practically. In other words, you might as well have spent your life creating an engine with efficiency >=100%, the engine would never have been created and your life would have been wasted.

I gave a criterion that will allow you to choose the best TC out of 1000 (minimum drawdown).

As for market efficiency, it's easy to prove mathematically that this theory doesn't work, as long as you understand what you see on the screen. And here I fully agree with IgorM multi-currency handling of ticks...

here's a chart, if it's a random wandering, then i'm a tractor, ticks need to be properly collected and processed. but if you work with bars, then. yes. for you the market will always be efficient (100% efficient).

gip:

Gentlemen, get closer to reality.

If the smoothness of the curve is mathematically estimated by these methods, the best performance will be given by martingale. This is not the right way.

You can't take IgorM's words seriously, he has only been in the market for a couple of months and doesn't know anything yet.

The system of entering without loss is something I have put aside for the future, it is inapplicable to DCs.

It's not a question of knowledge - it's an approach to automated trading, and knowledge and experience are a matter of time

If my indicator says that the bar will go down, then whichever way you spin the next bar will go down at least 2-5 pips, the yellow line - MA=55

http://imglink.ru/pictures/28-06-10/43bb9066e5134a762f79a82c9a53f6fa.png

lea:

... the system must be profitable without MM

So you too, lea, do not believe in such a mm, to make a sweet out of shit? Reshetov is still trying to make something, but so far only a growing number of those sent away...

Prival:

here's the chart, if it's random wandering, then i'm a tractor, ticks need to know how to collect and handle correctly. but if you work with bars, then. yes. for you the market will always be efficient (100% efficient).

Sergei, is this a renko drawn online? Or is it a story?

Mathemat:
Sergei, is it a renko drawn online? Or is it a story?

If you remember, I was the one who ordered the tick builder from the composter. (If you remember, it was me who ordered the tick builder from the composter.

What it says EURUSD, don't look. It's just a chart that displays information. It's a graph of the EUR index, not the way many people think, but it's very close to it.

No, no, I understand that from the ticks, you tried that a long time ago. I asked about the other thing: is this a historical picture of a renko - or was it a renko rendered online?

What's the difference? :)

Mathemat:
No, no, I understand that from ticks, you tried that a long time ago. I asked about the other thing: is this a historical picture of a renko - or was it a renko rendered online?

I don't quite understand your question.

My course of action. Collector - the ticks are dumped to a file. Matcad reads this file and puts the processing results in the file too. Unfortunately, I cannot implement this processing in MQL . I haven't even tried. I will never be able to debug the code. This is what we tried to do with the compiler. We tried to build ticks - processing matkad - it (matkad) opens in the file currency - buy - sell, but unfortunately it failed. Or rather, it worked, but the PBX is not out, the computer after some time, sometimes 10 sometimes 20 min, froze to death (only a hard reset, even on the counter-alt-delay does not respond).

HH. If you process the ticks correctly, you get exactly that smooth curve (it's a microtrends, not the exact name, but another, more accurate I can not think of).

Globe:
So you too, lea, do not believe in such a mm, to make a sweet out of shit? Reshetov keeps trying to make something out of shit, but so far only the number of those sent is growing...

Why not? It exists. It's just that the system must have one inherently difficult property ;)

Let him sculpt - what do I care? It's up to everyone to choose which direction to dig.

Reason: