Exotic Currencies Not Available, Why?

My broker does Not show the options for trading currencies such as USD/SGD__USD/CNY__USD/HKD or USD/RUB etc.. Is it because these currencies are Not main stream OR is it just my broker?

ubzen:
My broker does Not show the options for trading currencies such as USD/SGD__USD/CNY__USD/HKD or USD/RUB etc.. Is it because these currencies are Not main stream OR is it just my broker?
Liquidity is low with exotic pairs, hence only big brokers can 'manage' it (and usually the spread is relatively large). Regardless, you should ask your broker.

Yeah, I've been researching them. Seems few brokers offers them and very few at that. I understand that most of the above currencies are considered exotic because they're being manipulated by their governments. However IMO, I think its a real shame that in a global economy retail fx-traders cannot capitalize on two of the biggest powerhouse nations in the world. Russia and China. Relatively speaking of-course :)

You can. You just have to find brokers that carry them.

I found some information on how to capitalize on Predictable currencies like the Chinese and got carried away and disappointed when I didn't see them within my platform. Currently, I've got my hands and cup fulled dealing with EUR/USD alone. The plan here is to master that currency and then investigate if those mythologies and strategies are transferable to other instruments. In fore-sight, those currencies looks like a real treat to my beloved EUR/USD. I believe they could become a real Game-Changer within the not-so-distant future. All brokers should carry them, thats just my opinion. My broker offers me Aussie but not one-time-superpower Rubbles lol wassup with that? To all my dear Aussies on this forum, Love You! and mean no disrespect. All jokes aside tho I blame those countries for not having Open currencies.